Director, LATAM Field Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Director, LATAM Field Marketing to be a key leader in the growth, evaluation and execution of Twilio awareness and marketing within LATAM. We are looking for a creative and hands-on leader who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment. The person will lead the strategy for the region with a mix of digital campaigns, demand generation and field marketing activities!
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of building awareness and pipeline within LATAM and also building a team of Field Marketing Managers who support the region. They also have:
- 10+ years experience leading Field Marketing/Demand Generation programs; bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in building new markets (LATAM)
- Deep expertise in various marketing (virtual/online/in-person) tactics
- Passion for data and metrics to drive business decisions
- Highly effective in building and managing teams; as a plus, has direct experience managing remote teams
- Technically-savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus
- Experience with developer marketing a plus
- Strong preference for someone with prior experience within the LATAM region
As the Director of LATAM, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the overall marketing strategy for LATAM (webinars, campaigns, virtual events, tradeshows, etc). Work cross-functionally with other marketing functions, stakeholders, and partner with sales to execute against the plan
- DRAW THE OWL: Build, create, and execute programs that bring awareness, pipeline, and deal acceleration to the region.
- BE BOLD: The ability to be creative and bring new types of events (virtually) and think creatively is key.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Track record of building teams and ensuring your team has the guidance, support, systems, and tools to be successful in the role
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always act in an honest, direct and transparent way
The Field Marketing Team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and executing M&A transactions that drive inorganic growth and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈