Director, Entertainment and Culture
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
- Develops a thoughtful influencer strategy to drive brand awareness and revenue growth across each of our speciality categories through new customer acquisition
- Leads complete deal cycle, from initial outreach and management of partnership, through deal contracting and deliverables
- Socializes and executes strategies for brand partnerships and campaigns, implementing them in close collaboration with Growth, Legal, PR, Product, Telemedicine, and Creative teams
- Builds and manages our partnership pipeline that strategically aligns with our brand and growth initiatives
- Tracks and analyzes key partnership, campaign and marketing metrics to ensure that all campaigns and partnerships are data driven
- Creatively generates unique partnership ideas and implement brand collaborations in order to stand out in a crowded landscape
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years relevant work experience in multi-disciplinary marketing- brand marketing, influencer/celebrity talent, social media, acquisition marketing; Background working with strong ecomm brands preferred
- Exceptional negotiation instincts, with ability to execute and close complex deals with potential partners
- Proven ability to use discernment and good judgment to find the right deal, as opposed to just any deal
- High EQ with the ability to cultivate relationships with high-profile talent and major brands on behalf of the brand
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Experience operating within complex organizations with many stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills and capability of providing high touch relationship support while managing multiple campaigns/priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and ability to problem solve with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment
- A finger on the pulse of the industry, intel into the competitive landscape and emerging trends
- Understanding of KPIs and campaign performance metrics across marketing channels
- Experience working with an in-house creative team preferred
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈