Director, Enterprise Product Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are SigFig. We're here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial services practices and reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with the financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Through partnerships with some of the world's largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team – Strategic Partnerships
The Strategic Partnerships team exists to support our enterprise partners in leveraging SigFig-powered solutions to create meaningful value for their customers, employees, and organizations.
Within Strategic Partnerships, a variety of sub-teams play specialized roles in acquiring new partners and driving the deployment and ongoing success of partner-specific programs across our Digital Wealth and Atlas solutions. These teams include Enterprise Sales, Relationship Management, Advisor Consulting, and Enterprise Product Marketing.
The Opportunity -- Director, Enterprise Product Marketing
As Director, Enterprise Product Marketing, you will be responsible for building and leading a new function focused on executing a sales enablement marketing strategy to grow the distribution of our enterprise solution ecosystem. You will oversee all aspects of our market-facing efforts to tell the story of how our solutions create value for our enterprise partners and their customers. This role will be a key contributor to our overall objective of accelerating growth across new and existing partnerships and will report directly to our Head of Strategic Partnerships. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person who is ready to step in and make an impact on Day One. This is you!
How You'll Make an Impact
- Lead the go-to-market (GTM) sales strategy for all products within our solution ecosystem (Digital Advisor, CoPilot, Atlas)
- Work collaboratively across the organization, develop target enterprise buyer personas and associated value props, positioning, and messaging
- Develop all sales assets to include pitch decks, presentations, one-pagers/fact sheets, case studies, and partner testimonials
- Own SigFig's enterprise website and all associated content, including the SigFig blog
- Partner with the Enterprise Sales team to execute a variety of demand-gen activities, including white-papers and live events
- Define our social media strategy related to enterprise marketing
Why We Value You
- You are passionate about the role that technology plays in reimagining the distribution of financial services
- You are a team player and excel when partnering across an organization to deliver objectives
- You can effectively manage competing priorities and are excited about the idea of ‘wearing many hats'
- You are customer obsessed and are driven to identify what motivates customers to buy and how SigFig's products can help solve their pain points
- You are hands-on and a “doer” and thrive in startup environments with limited resources
- You are skilled at telling a written or visual story in a compelling and simplistic way
- You possess strong knowledge of trends impacting the traditional financial services industry
- You are able to quickly understand and articulate SigFig's technology stack, products, and differentiable value
- You enjoy the process of translating complex tech products into easily understandable ‘aha' moments for customers
- You possess a bias to action and a willingness to learn
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- 10+ years of work experience with a significant emphasis on product and/or enterprise marketing
- Deep understanding of the enterprise buying cycle and sales methodologies
- Experience working at or with FinTech SaaS/B2B providers
- Experience working directly with Product & Engineering teams to execute on launches, feature releases, and product-focused sales assets (user guides, explainer videos, one-pagers, etc.)
- Experience working directly with commercial teams to produce sales assets across the sales funnel (pitch decks, proposal templates, promo videos, blogs)
- Experience working directly with Enterprise customers to produce case studies, customer testimonial videos, closed-won/loss analysis, and product feedback
- Experience owning the overall messaging and vision for a highly visible website, including leading direction for design, copy, and overall user flow
- Skilled at using a variety of software tools including GoogleSlides, PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, and others
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈