Director, Demand Generation
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are a North American based, small, yet fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, their customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
You are focused on acquiring and retaining new customers in order to achieve revenue growth targets. You are also responsible for driving lead generation and pipeline progression initiatives for our sales team, as well as developing marketing programs to drive conversion, multiple product purchase and retention. This position will manage the plans, programs, execution and analysis of advertising and demand generation campaigns.
How you drive success:
- Develops Strategy and Leads Demand Generation: Designs and drives demand generation programs
- Works closely with all parts of the Sales and Marketing team, as well as external creative agencies
- Owns the strategy and placement of individual tactics within campaigns, including email, paid media, PPC, SEM,SEO and paid social media
- Optimizes programs to ensure customer acquisition costs (CAC) are in line with goals
- Ensures that all demand generation and nurturing programs align with the strategic goals of Touchcast
- Provides strategic oversight, development, and execution of social media focused awareness and demand generating programs
- Partners with inside sales leadership to ensure optimized lead flow process
- Provides forecasting models and maintains demand generation budget
- Manages the purchase of all advertising in both digital and print
- Partners with the design team in the creation of both print, digital and video ads
- Ensures that all advertising programs align with the brand and strategic goals of Touchcast
- Configures, Analyzes and Optimizes: Develops demand generation and nurturing programs that help achieve revenue growth targets
- Builds campaigns and lead nurturing programs; set up and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, forms creation, email campaigns and leading scoring rules
- Drives and improves the current lead generation methods and process, and continually finds new ways to improve creation and conversion of incoming leads
- Understands segmentation best practices for efficient and effective campaign targeting
- Fully executes programs to deliver short-term and long-term lead growth
- Drive deep analysis and insights into the different activities and messages that move an opportunity through the buying cycle
- Analyzes programs for performance insights that inform continuous improvement activities
- Continually monitors, analyzes and tunes programs for maximum ROI, A/B testing and user testing
- Operations Management: Manages across business partners to ensure the execution of Touchcast’s strategic projects
- Manages across business partners to optimize customer experience, ensure brand consistency, and drive ROI
- Drives MQL to SQL to Pipeline conversation performance
- Creates and maintains a marketing reporting dashboard to track the performance of demand generation programs
- Manages employees, consultants and vendors to deliver efficiently and with agility
- 3-5 years marketing and demand generation experience, supporting Sales, Product, and/or Marketing teams at a fast-paced international technology company
- Experience in driving and communicating demand generation performance for B2B enterprise software to decision makers, including C-Suite executives.
- Mastery over social media, search engine marketing (SEM/Paid) and search engine optimization (SEO/unpaid), as well as content advertising
- Capable of hitting daily deadlines
- Able to identify and communicate opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell
- Proven track record of developing marketing strategy, managing systems and processes and overseeing media budgets
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and think ”outside the box”
- 'EQ'' skills to build bridges, forge alliances and encourage people to want to work with you
- A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected;
- You always add clarity rather than complexity in a discussion
Why join us?
- This is a rare chance to join a company with strong financial backing in a period of hypergrowth. Our company is looking to add a diverse group of individuals who thrive on innovation, experimentation, and delivering fantastic customer experiences.
- Work in an fast-paced global and virtual/100% remote-first start-up where you can add immediate, impactful & meaningful value
- Work with fun and smart colleagues
- Flexible Time Off; take-it-when-you-need-it policy
- Work an in asynchronous yet harmonious communication environment
- Competitive market pay & incentives
- Competitive benefits package
- Incredible education through strong mentorships and learning platforms
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈