Digital/Web Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Playvox's category-defining agent optimization suite for customer service teams is delighting customers around the world and our team is growing.
We are hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the management and execution of website strategy, including increasing conversion and lead generation of site traffic for the Playvox family of websites.
You will be the primary website administrator and also own onsite SEO.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand name companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, and Intercom among others.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to grow with a high-caliber team at a high-growth company while making a real impact on the business. If you are smart, resourceful, results-driven, strive for excellence and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Audit and analyze the website on a routine basis to continuously improve the site experience, task completion, funnel conversion and lead generation.
- Manage website design and dev processes.
- Manage translation and localization processes across regional microsites.
- Define responsibilities, assigning tasks and target dates, and tracking progress and timelines.
- Identify and execute on-page and technical SEO opportunities
- Track overall program effectiveness based on data insights and analytics.
- Identify areas of optimization based on data.
- 3-5 years program management experience, with an emphasis on digital, website programs and SEO.
- Metrics oriented approach to continuous improvement of web marketing tactics
- Team player, self-motivated, humble and eager to learn
- Detail-oriented and endlessly energetic
- Superior organization and communication skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Spanish and Portuguese skills a plus.
Playvox embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.
Working at Playvox is outstanding. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at http://jobs.playvox.com Reach out and share your story with us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈