Digital Public Relations Manager (PR)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Location: Remote UK / Europe time
The Company and Role
We are hiring a new Digital Public Relations Manager into the Social Media Marketing Team at Marisa Peer group of companies as the business continues to grow and develop.
We're a remote team based across the world. The company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving, and ambitious people. We are rapidly growing our following and profile through online channels and aim to boost this further with the assistance of online PR opportunities and strategic collaborations, raising awareness of the products and our work.
This is an exciting opportunity to further the profile of Marisa Peer, who has been named the Best British therapist by Tatler and Men's Health magazines, and has spent nearly 30 years working with an extensive client list including royalty, rock stars, Hollywood actors, Olympic athletes, CEOs, and political leaders. Marisa has featured as an expert on television and collaborated with celebrities and influencers in the self-development world including Lewis Howes and Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to take the role of Digital PR Manager to ideate, source and manage PR opportunities in line with the Social Media Team external reach targets.
The role will involve outreach to the right individuals in the self-development world to arrange interviews and collaborations on our own channels, as well as booking interviews on external channels. You will also be managing inbound PR requests that are specific to Social Media.
You will be responsible for the External Reach KPI that feeds into the Social Media goals for overall channel growth.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- This is a remote, work from home opportunity. Must be a self-starter and able to use your own initiative.
- Experience in PR - at least 2 years.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A good knowledge of and, ideally experience in the mindset and self-development industry.
Qualities and Behaviours
- Strong, creative communication skills necessary to secure high profile guests and high exposure bookings.
- Creative thinker with strong ideas for angles to pitch for PR opportunities
- A thorough and organised approach
- Target focused, to achieve the goals set for external reach and contribute to the overall channel growth targets in the Social Media team.
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a Can-do attitude
- Ability to think outside the box for solutions
- Personable and willing to work collaboratively
- A self-starter with real initiative, who's good at managing your own time
- A real team player and the perfect fit for our fun, friendly team
As 2018 and 2019 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches the lives of millions of people each year, inspiring them to live their best life possible.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈