Digital PR Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Malta
With a portfolio of 40+ sites, in 8+ languages, across 20+ countries, KaFe Rocks has scaled at pace and it generates thousands of leads each month for our carefully selected iGaming partners.
We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue growing organically within both current and new territories.
As we push forward into 2020 and beyond, we are searching for a Digital PR Specialist, somebody who is enthusiastic, passionate and keen-to-learn.
In this role, you’ll be focused on digital PR campaigns, furthering the growth of the company and of the different products we have. You will be working alongside the Link Building team, developing and managing creative campaigns to create noise about our brands among media and within the industry. You will also work closely with our CEO, managing the KaFe Rocks reputation. You won’t mind being hands-on when it comes to content writing.
Your key tasks:
- Creating our brand and product communications from scratch
- Leverage existing media and industry relationships to build/strengthen our brands in different markets
- Manage the corporate content schedule and blog
- Identify opportunities to pitch content
- Work alongside the Link Building and Content teams developing and managing creative campaigns aimed at regional and global media
- Develop creative digital PR campaigns including conception, media pitches and related materials
- Develop digital content to engage audiences across social media platforms (LinkedIn mainly)
- Monitor and report results
If you’d love to join and awesome team and learn from some of the best in the business, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Great copy-writing skills
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Previous experience working in Digital PR
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with publishers and colleagues
- Strong English writing skills (fluency in other languages is a plus)
- Ability to evolve in a fast-changing work environment
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and strategies is beneficial
- Experience or a strong interest in iGaming would be an advantage
What you get in return:
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Malta.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈