Digital Merchandising Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Greetabl is growing quickly and looking for an eager and hard-working Digital Merchandising Specialist to execute day-to-day tasks as well as help plan for the future. In addition to managing key aspects of our e-commerce backend and liaising with vendors, you must be able to represent the Company professionally in all communications and have the ability to get analytical with merchandising data to help management make important decisions. This is an ideal position for those interested in getting hands-on merchandising and operations experience with real responsibility in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires an ‘always on’ mentality with a healthy dose of urgency as much of the work is time-dependent. Incredibly strong organizational skills are an absolute must to stay on top of things while working cross-functionally as well as with hundreds of outside vendors. This is not an easy job, and will require a lot of hard work and dedication.
The right candidates will be naturally organized, process-oriented, professionally persistent, and strike the rare balance between analytical capability and confident communication skills.
This position is fully remote. We cannot currently sponsor H1-B.
- Work directly with vendors to place purchase orders and ensure timely delivery of product to our warehouse while building and maintaining strong relationships with our partners. This requires regular telephone communication in addition to email.
- Maintain accurate and complete detailed merchandising forecast and vendor/SKU databases.
- Manage merchandising aspects of our e-commerce store and backend, including vendor/SKU setup, stock availability, visuals, and more.
- Track and report on merchandising performance and related metrics.
- Assist the team, particularly Merchandising and Fulfillment teams, in any additional way to help achieve our goals.
- Must have 1-3 years experience in a related role. B.A. required.
- Outstanding Microsoft Excel skills including advanced formulas and expertise creating and analyzing data with pivot tables (a timed data analysis assessment will be included in the recruitment process).
- The most organized person you know thinks you are the most organized person they know.
- You are a self-starter with a natural tendency to take action day after day.
- You are able and willing to hold partners accountable in a respectful, professional manner.
- You are reliable and trustworthy...and don't make excuses.
- You are a team player, and are willing to do what it takes to succeed as a team.
- You have access to reliable, high-speed internet and a professional home office or similar setting for phone calls and video conferencing.
- You have an understanding of the concept of brand and why it's important.
Greetabl is growing quickly in a huge market that's ripe for disruption. We invest in our people and our product, and we love the feeling of hard work paying off.
If you join Team Greetabl, you'll get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the growth of a business and to accelerate your career in a fun and positive industry.
- A competitive salary.
- Subsidized health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and a home office stipend.
- A generous holiday and vacation policy (and the encouragement to enjoy it!).
- Summer Fridays!
- Everything you need to succeed in a healthy, positive, remote team environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈