Digital Media & Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Tamarindo Group is a specialist networks, communications and insight agency, focused on the global renewable energy markets. Following sustained growth, we are looking for an experienced, analytical senior executive to drive marketing for Tamarindo Group. Central to these efforts is the ability to showcase and unlock our full service offering, as we strive to become the long-term partner for renewable energy and clean technology leaders.
This is a hands-on senior marketing role, where you will work closely within a small, focused team to –
- drive deeper, more meaningful commercial engagement from prospective client accounts and at the same time,
- develop and grow identified target accounts, that we have not yet established a trusted, commercial relationship with.
Working closely with the senior team and divisional department heads, you will be responsible for the delivery of successful marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative and have the ability to successfully deliver against multiple projects throughout the year. With a confident and outgoing manner and with solid written and verbal skills, you will efficiently and effectively develop and execute against a plan that meets account based sales and marketing targets and drives a great customer experience.
You are an ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic and vibrant team within a fast growth, entrepreneurial business.
Key Skills & Attributes
The right candidate will have a strong record of performance in media, membership, and consultative companies, exceeding targets and growing sales year on year. They will also:
- Have at least five years B2B marketing experience
- Have experience using Hubspot and have a strong digital competency
- Have strong written and verbal communication
- Have a proven ability to manage projects to deadline
- Have a proven ability to work within a small team
- Be knowledgeable of marketing and brand communication techniques
- Be confident in building and developing strong senior client relationships
- Offer strong account management, project management and organisation skills
- Have a good knowledge of marketing, management, budgeting, and planning
- Offer up excellent negotiating skills, confidence, and discretion
- Have an interest in renewable energy, maritime, and financial services markets
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1) Develop and execute against a marketing plan that supports and drives the delivery of a key account retention & annual upgrades, through our focus on recurring membership, sponsorship and advisory revenue, to include:
- Setting and delivering against agreed marketing targets through the creation and management of a well-defined marketing plan, that is supported across the business
- Working methodically with sales, to develop marketing qualified leads with target key accounts, by showcasing our range of membership, sponsorship and advisory services
- Working together, as one sales and marketing team, to build out core systems and processes, that enable scalability in the marketing and sales function, through Hubspot
- Immersion in the global renewable energy market and sub-sectors, to enable a strong familiarity with the true needs of our customers – keeping us firmly customer centric
- Attendance at key industry events alongside other members of the sales and marketing team, as appropriate, to retain, build and win new relationships and new opportunities
2) Maintain a healthy balance between data, analytics and creative acumen to establish and drive an inbound marketing mindset, across the business, by:
- Creating a clear data focus within our marketing contact base; clearing, cleaning and tagging our data more effectively in order to strengthen existing sales & marketing
- Refining and shaping our existing content management system, in order to create efficiencies in our existing sales and marketing efforts
- Supporting the senior team in the roll out of a proactive key account feedback programme, to ensure we capture new and prospective client interests
- Working with the senior team to formulate and run targeted, measurable, marketing campaigns focused around the business' key product and service offering
- Promoting good practice in all aspects of CRM and database management, to include the likes of marketing lists, email addresses and the sales & membership database
- Establishing strong working relationships with team members throughout our three divisions; Insight, Networks and Communications, to drive our marketing growth
- Championing, and being seen by others to champion, a consistent focus on the techniques of inbound content marketing, to maintain retention and sales growth
At Tamarindo Group, we pride ourselves on being a focused, dynamic business that offers excellent training, mentoring, and a strong network of support. Training and development includes a mix of internal and external courses and a collaborative working is encouraged.
Tamarindo Group's mission is to accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and clean technology through better communications and stronger networks.
We do this by giving industry players, from established leaders to fast-growth pioneers, both voice and stage. We are specialists, with a global outlook, and a network of contacts that spans the entire sector. We aim to become the long-term communications and marketing partner for current and future renewable energy and clean technology leaders.
Our people are driven by being on the right side of history in the race to decarbonise. We believe emphatically that supporting the sector with better communications and stronger networks will accelerate this end.
Company values & Company culture
Our office hours are 9.00 – 5.30, Monday to Friday. Working outside of office hours is sometimes required but it is not encouraged.
Our values drive everything that we do and are embodied within everyone. We –
- BELIEVE in what we do and why we do it
- are DEDICATED to the sector we serve
- are AMBITIOUS for our clients and ourselves
- work and play HARD
- are CURIOUS, always learning
- UNAFRAID to say it as it is, or to question the status quo
Central Oxford, UK HQ but remote working is actively encouraged and adopted. Having the ability and flexibility to travel overseas for business is essential. Work-life balance is key. Incorporated in the UK and the US., with a global base.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈