Digital Media Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
As a Digital Media Manager, you will focus on strategic media planning and management across paid media. This will be a role focused on Display and Social, but also exposed to mobile DSP, video DSP, direct publisher, and Connected TV buying. You will be a part of an innovative, fast-growing department focused on revolutionizing digital media planning and buying, in the context of a multi-channel data-driven approach.
If applying to work remotely, ability to work EST/CST as needed is required.
- Manage the platform strategy, execution, performance, and reporting of media campaigns across all buying platforms
- Be the programmatic and paid social expert for your client on campaign performance and optimization by providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Build training materials and best practice documentation
- Leverage first party data for targeting and insights
- Oversee the work of at least one specialist - train technical knowledge and manage workflow
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensurie campaigns are meeting KPIs
- Oversee client pacing and performance across the digital media portfolio
- Recommend strategies and innovations
- Proactively work with client services on campaign set-up and optimization strategy
- Work with the data teams to provide analytical insights to your client
- You will report to the Associate Director or Director, Media Services
- 4+ years of experience working in the digital media buying and planning space with focus a on programmatic strategy and execution
- Hands-on in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSPs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, DV360, TTD, Amazon DSP, Verizon)
- Interest in data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Passion for paid media and the technologies used to support online and mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Experience with digital ads trafficking (Atlas, Campaign Manager/DCM, MediaMind)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈