Digital Marketing Strategist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Volume Nine helps companies use digital marketing to create a predictable, steady stream of customers. Our mission is to align with our clients 100% so we can keep them on track with the ever-shifting digital marketing industry.
As a member of a small, autonomous, and high-performance account team, the Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) plays a crucial role in developing a strategy that creates measurable results for the team’s managed clients. By understanding the clients business goals, developing strategy to achieve them, and managing the deliverable work to accomplish these goals, the DMS will effectively build a trusted, long-term relationship with the team’s managed clients.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer - this is not an entry level position.
- Developing Client Relationships & Satisfaction for Retention
- Creating & Organizing Client Strategy to Achieve Goals
- Support Strong Relationships with Referral Sources and Work Resources
- Using Tools to Manage Client Work through available Work Resources
- Reading & Interpreting Client Data to Measure Results
- Meeting with Clients & Responding quickly to Client Communication
- Communicating key information between Clients, Teams and Work Resources
- Agency background & experience in a fast-environment a must
- Strong, real-world experience in digital marketing with at least 2 years of client management
- At least 2 years experience in social media, content marketing, SEO, or online advertising required
- Experience with Google Analytics required
- Experience in graphic design a plus
- Outstanding presentation & communication ability both in-person and via phone meetings
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Strong analytical and project management skills that bring together various perspectives
- High attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize to bring the greatest value
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies and staying up on the industry news & trends
- Understanding how to read Google Analytics and data from other 3rd party tools
Salary Level: $45,000 - $60,000/year + monthly bonus program
Look we get it - choice #1 is to hit it big in the lottery and be on a beach this time next week. But, if that doesn't work out, consider us as a solid Plan B. Although we don't offer the same perks that being a mega-millionaire would afford you, work-life balance is a huge deal to us. Whether you are a parent who needs to get your kiddo to soccer practice or a world traveler who needs to be able to catch the overnight flight to somewhere exotic...we get it. We offer unlimited PTO, flexible scheduling & we are a 100% remote shop. Some other benefits of working here include health insurance, client retention bonus / incentives, culture activities, community service days and more.
Monthly client retention bonus numbers are based on clients managed in a team setting, and generally range from $0 - $1,000/month (although in some cases have been much higher).
Also, when #covid isn't a thing anymore, we're planning to have more in-person team building activities for peeps in Colorado.
If you are ready work with a lot of passionate Digital Marketing nerds, let's talk!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈