Digital Marketing Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
WorkChew is a Techstars backed company that helps people find and book flexible workspace in beautiful hotels and restaurants across the US. By partnering with hospitality venues and turning their underutilized space into a network of workspaces, WorkChew provides its members with reserved seating, private meeting space, secure-high-speed WIFI, and exclusive food perks.
Founded by two remote workers who suffered through inconsistent experiences, missed deadlines due to unreliable WIFI, and lost time on the road trying to find a place to drop-in to send an important email. WorkChew is rethinking the office and hospitality industries and is revolutionizing how and where people find workspace.
We are looking for an innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to join WorkChew's growing team, and execute across the board on marketing strategy. This person will help define the company's market positioning and will have tangible impact on the company's growth. This position includes awesome opportunities for professional growth.
You'll work with the Founders to execute on marketing and go to market strategies, driving organic and paid campaigns across all omnichannel: email, SEO/SEM, blogs, social media, influencer, and events.
- You'll establish a strong brand voice on all public channels.
- You'll liaise with agencies and outsourced marketing teams to bring the team's marketing vision to life.
- You'll act as the company's in-house resource for any written communication – from PR for major company announcements to UI copy for a new feature.
- You'll help define sales and support messaging for new product features.
- You'll plan and execute new product launches and branded event series.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experiences with digital content generations and planning
- Experience managing social media channels, from strategy to execution
- Proven track record of project management from ideation to execution, with minimal oversight
- Basic excel/data skills, with the ability to turn raw data into actionable insight
- Proficiency with marketing automation tools and workflow automation
- Exceptional wordsmith. You find innovative ways to explain complex concepts in an elegant way.
- Live in a growth mindset.
- See challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- Proactive. You see challenges before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- Structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don't stop because something is “good enough”.
- Curious. Your eager to explore and understand an undefined market and push the team's intellectual boundaries.
- Adapt well to change. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
- Join at the ground level of a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the future of work
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and well being
- Fully remote team that knows what it means to develop and support remote talent
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you'll get unlimited access to WorkChew locations with monthly private office credits.
- Monthly Uber Eats stipend because working and chewing is important =)
- We love to have fun - like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!
- We'll support your professional growth - from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore
WorkChew is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. WorkChew is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈