Digital Marketing Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Colombia or Uruguay
We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design, and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact in the world. Client success is the number one thing that drives us!
About the position
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will manage digital marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation. This role involves content management, monitoring SEO, marketing, and key performance metrics to forecast trends.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Content strategy and management.
- Site (including landing pages) content.
- Corporate and Employer branding.
- SEO and SEM strategy.
- Design, create, monitor, and measure digital media campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate strategy on a consistent basis to ensure plans and objectives are met, expected results are achieved.
- Enhance current digital strategies to meet/exceed objectives and contribute to marketing campaign ideas.
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in digital marketing or branding related positions.
- Strong knowledge of popular industry software including, but not limited to: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, social networks' ads platform.
- Experience in content management.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and SEM.
- Lives in Colombia or Uruguay
- Fluent in English
- Full-time availability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A keen interest in the latest innovations in the digital space and the ability to translate trends into action.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility and initiate, and get work done in a remote work environment.
- Creative, proactive, and resourceful.
- Detail-oriented and analytical mind-set.
🚀 An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, books, conference support, coaching, and 360 feedback.
🌱 A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
💻 We use MacBook Pro laptops.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Colombia or Uruguay.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈