Digital Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Australia Only
We’re looking for an outstanding Digital Marketing Manager to hit the ground running and drive digital onboarding and activation campaigns, from conceptualisation to measurement, analysis and optimisation
Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small business thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia and United States, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We envision a world where small businesses can compete on a level playing field with the big guys. Sendle is a fast-growing business with bold ambitions and big dreams. Plus, we’re Australia's first 100% carbon neutral shipping service and a certified BCorp.
In the last year alone, we’ve made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the world, moving from a single country operation in Australia to successful launch and operation in the US. We also launched major partnerships with eBay and Shopify recently, too!
But most importantly, we’re a bunch of good people doing good work. Wanna join us?
- Be responsible for all onboarding and activation campaigns, from conceptualisation to measurement, analysis and optimisation
- Build programs to increase activation conversion, revenue per user and retention characteristics
- Manage automation programs and user-facing communication channels including email, and in-app notifications
- Lead projects through rapid testing cycles; discover and implement strategies to keep the user engaged
- Communicate key insights and findings to senior management and optimise programs based on data-driven analysis
- Must be data analytics-driven, ideally with a marketing analytics background, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and the ability to execute against findings
- Data management and segmentation skills
- Experience in conversion optimization, A/B testing, lifecycle marketing
- Strong writing and communications skills - UX writing experience would be ideal
- An understanding of eCommerce, direct and retention marketing, and CRM industry best practices
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment. You’ll enjoy the minimum viable process (and sometimes have to build a process), and will look for ways to improve, save time and do things smarter
- You’ll need to be a positive person who is diligent, has a 'never give up’ attitude and loves the detail
- Working as a part of a team will be something you love, curious about how to connect with the ideas and knowledge of others to always be building better solutions and outcomes
- A chance to do the best work of your career with a collaborative team
- A generous personal development budget
- You are able to create your own work environment, connecting to a remote team from anywhere in Australia
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈