Digital Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Established in 2013, Original Grain has built a reputation for designing iconic, handcrafted watches with materials that tell a story. The company has emerged as a world-class creator of unique watches and accessories that advance the limits of what the use of wood and other reclaimed natural materials can achieve, with an emphasis on sustainability.
Come join an exciting DTC brand as the Digital Marketing Manager. In this role you will be responsible for helping manage and implement the overall marketing strategy with a focus on customer retention and on site experience. We are looking for someone with 5+ years of e-commerce experience and a solid understanding of the customer journey in the DTC space. This position is very hands-on including managing all things Shopify, implementing the marketing calendar/promotions, overseeing email marketing, supporting CRO, supporting creative development, and helping run the influencer marketing program.
● Responsible for driving customer retention marketing efforts across all channels, including email marketing, onsite exit and entrance pop-ups, SMS, push, reviews, and referral programs.
● Responsible for managing our ecommerce backend in Shopify including merchandising, building new products and collection pages, creating discount codes, and supporting new themes with developer resources
● Helping to implement the marketing calendar and promotional strategy that aligns with key selling periods using our internal project management tool
● Oversee and own the email marketing strategy by working with our agency to manage the calendar and /approving copy and creative
● Manage the strategy for SMS and FB messenger marketing campaigns by managing the calendar, finalizing copy and creative, and building out campaigns inside each platform
● Identify opportunities to launch new email or SMS flows and campaigns while improving the profitability of channels.
● Help facilitate the influencer marketing strategy by working with marketing team and using software to source relevant influencers
● Create and share reports on sales, relevant website KPIs, and email campaign performance
● Leads the ongoing CRO of the website through consistent design (and copy) iteration, running A/B split tests, & analyzing site analytics and test results
● Manage and help implement up-sell and post-purchase sales funnels to help increase AOV and LTV
● Work with marketing team to help source new and exciting content that supports our marketing calendar and new product launches. You will need to think strategically about the channel in which the content will live. This will include creating briefs, and providing direction on needs; ensures content (copy/image/video assets) is on brand and optimal for digital performance
● Reviews/QAs content and products and performs regular audits of website content to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and relevancy.
● Help identify opportunities to improve SEO and create blog content
● Help communicate with the Customer Service Team to provide insight into key marketing and site changes including promotions, new product launches, and inventory related issues
● Bachelor’s Degree in marketing / communications / digital / New Media.
● Minimum 5+ years of experience in E-Commerce/digital marketing
● Knowledge of Google Analytics, strong analytical skills
● Knowledge of CMS tools
● Shopify experience required
● Knowledge of email marketing and managing email campaigns - Klayvio experience a plus!
● Excellent project management skills, organized - Asana experience a plus!
● Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to work in a team environment
● Extreme attention to detail, excellent follow-through skills and time-management skills.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
● Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently, proactive.
● Passionate for all things digital marketing.
- Competitive salary, including paid vacation time and sick leave
- Health insurance (including dental and vision) full covered by employer and FSA available
- 401k match
- Flexibility to work remotely (from home)
- Opportunities to learn about ecommerce from a leader in the DTC space and expand your knowledge about the business
- Join a small, nimble team in a friendly working atmosphere that's always looking for new ways to grow
- We believe in investing in good people! We are growing and you can get in on the ground floor to take advantage of the opportunity to learn and advance.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈