Digital Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We're a digital health startup on a worldwide mission to improve the lives of people with chronic conditions. juli was founded in March 2020 by serial entrepreneurs leveraging their expertise in artificial intelligence and data science to change chronic condition care for the better.
We all live or know someone who lives with a chronic condition that we need to manage. For years we have watched as people hack together substandard solutions to find out what triggers episodes and what helps us get better. Because we couldn’t find anything on the market that consolidated all the data we tracked ourselves, we decided to create juli.
Great potential lies within all the health data we're all already collecting about ourselves. We at juli strive to bring it all together!
You’ll be part of the marketing team and will be in charge of developing a substantial user base by:
- Develop a mobile app go-to-market strategy
- Test, run and optimize campaigns across digital marketing channels for user acquisition and retention (ASO, SEO)
- Build an analytics and reporting framework, and execute optimization of growth drivers
- Prioritize, optimize and manage marketing channels, which include:
- Web: UI and on-page as well as technical SEO; also for the app store
- Organic and paid social media
- Email marketing: audience generation within the community, campaign structure and optimization
- Media and influencer partnerships
What you can expect
We have a mission - You will join a highly motivated and dedicated team in a digital healthcare startup on a worldwide mission to improve the lives of people with chronic conditions.
Work from anywhere - We hire people all over the world so we can work with the best talent. We offer part-time contracts.
We live diversity - Our founder team is 50% female and 50% male and we are led by one of the top female CEOs in tech.
Manage your own time - We work asynchronously whenever possible, we don’t clock time, we clock results.
Open culture - We are transparent in everything we do (though we offer our users privacy by design) and we share.
- MUST HAVE mobile app / ASO experience
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a Digital Marketer / Growth Manager (acquisition and retention) in the US
- work experience with a US health/wellness startup or an established health brand
- Experience successfully scaling up the number of users for an app, ideally for a health/wellness brand / startup
- Deep understanding of data analytics and analysis; be able to make sense of data, experience with data analytics and A/B testing tools
- Cross-channel strategy experience; know how to use multiple channels
- In-depth knowledge of SEO / SEM factors
- Experience executing and tracking paid advertising campaigns
- A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in which requirements & priorities constantly change
- self-starter with an ability to complete tasks both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈