Digital Marketing Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis to help us accelerate our marketing and customer acquisition efforts.
We want a self-starter with an analytical mind who can lead on, create and deliver original, data-led marketing initiatives.
Our ideal candidate would be a passionate marketer who can drive user growth using various marketing efforts including social media marketing, digital marketing campaigns, and email marketing strategies.
Coinfloor is the UK's longest established Bitcoin exchange. Founded with a focus on trust, reliability, security and service, our goal has always been to create a safe and accessible place to trade and invest in Bitcoin.
- Digital marketing - experience with planning and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns across mediums such as content and email marketing, social media, PPC & traditional advertising, SEO.
- Analytics - deep experience designing, developing and creating data-driven campaigns, pulling data from marketing, product, and customer platforms (Google Analytics / Salesforce) as well as research and customer insight to understand the effectiveness
- Sector knowledge - experience in marketing for other consumer bitcoin or financial services brands and an understanding of marketing financial products aimed at institutional and sophisticated investors
- Social Media (a bonus) - experience in running organic social media and community management, creating and executing original campaigns
- High growth start-up - experience in working within a fast-moving small business with flat organisational structure and close-knit team culture, where everyone has a responsibility and independence to become better not just as a company but also as a team and as individuals. Project delivery - experience delivering projects, collaborating and managing communications effectively with internal and external parties.
We’re a progressive, fast-moving bitcoin business with big ambitions. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of digital marketing internally while working directly with the CEO and our retained communications agency to create exciting needle-moving work. While you’ll generally work independently, collaborating with other teams to deliver excellent quality of work is essential. We’re a remote work friendly organisation.
Application closes 28 March 2021
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈