Digital Marketing Consultant
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
KLA Group is looking for an experienced and self-motivated remote Digital Marketing Consultant with leadership qualities to join our growing virtual team.
The Digital Marketing Consultant is an experienced marketing leader who defines digital marketing and content strategy, creates elements of the strategy, collaborates with the team and assists with execution of the strategy to drive leads for their accounts. The Digital Marketing Consultant also serves as the account manager for their clients. Our clients' goal is to engage with target micro-segments on a very individual, one-on-one basis. Their marketing strategy is designed to drive awareness and interest, nurture prospects, and develop strong leads. Marketing strategies center on digital email campaigns, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (PPC), virtual and in-person events, social media, and content strategy. As a digital marketing consultant and account manager you will work closely with small and mid-size companies selling business to business across North America.
KLA Group, based in Denver, is a marketing agency and sales consultancy serving B2B companies between $1M-85M in annual revenue across North America with a focus on information technology. We specialize in lead generation, consultative selling, and sales hiring readiness. This is a full-time, virtual, remote work position. You do not have to reside in Denver but must reside in the continental United States.
- Define the digital marketing strategy for a small group of clients incorporating different digital tactics and maintain an ongoing plan for each client.
- Design your clients’ digital lead generation strategies.
- Play a leadership role meeting with clients regularly to refine strategy, messaging, campaigns and content, improve overall results, and expand their brand.
- Work with content developers to create content that aligns with your clients’ strategies.
- Collaborate with team members on your clients’ website, SEO and SEM / PPC direction.
- Work with KLA team members to complete your client projects on time, within budget and to clients’ delight.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience designing digital marketing strategy incorporating email, SEO, SEM / PPC, events, website, content assets and overall content to drive leads
- 3-5 years' experience managing digital marketing campaigns and lead generation for companies selling business solutions to other businesses
- 2-3 years’ experience writing marketing campaigns, lead generation and website content for B2B
- Experience incorporating SEO and keywords into all types of marketing content
- 3-5 years’ experience defining brand and lead generating messaging for clients
- 2 years' experience working with companies under $20M annual revenue
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills
- Agency experience a plus
- StoryBrand certification a plus
- Experience working for a company selling computer technology solutions a plus
This is a full-time, remote work, virtual position and includes benefits. You do not need to be located in Denver but must reside in the continental United States.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈