Digital Marketing & Communications
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Preferred +/- 3 hours CET
About the company
Metastate is a research and engineering team focused on implementing cutting-edge research from numerous disciplines (distributed systems, PLT, zero-knowledge cryptography) and deploying them to solve hard problems in the blockchain space, such as scalability, secure smart contract languages, secure randomness or privacy. In addition to the open-source R&D areas, Metastate is expanding its focus towards mainstream end-users, with the goals of making financial sovereignty, privacy-enhancing, and secure technologies as accessible for as many people as possible.
Metastate was founded in early 2019 by @adrian_brink, @awasunyin and @cwgoes, with extensive experience in the blockchain space and who previously co-founded Cryptium Labs, a security-oriented proof-of-stake validator from the Swiss Alps.
Working at Metastate
Metastate is a remote-first team, currently composed of cross-disciplinary researchers and engineers located around the world. Our work culture is characterized by open-allocation, where team members have a high degree of freedom and autonomy in choosing when to work, what to work on, and whom to work with.
- Work closely with the Chief Product Officer and the rest of the product team.
- Brainstorm, design, and plan with the Chief Product Officer the short and mid-term marketing strategy for the existing and upcoming products of the organization– in addition to the execution of the strategy and plan.
- Content creation (written, graphics, audiovisuals, etc) including but not limited to blog posts, case studies, product materials, newsletters, campaign, or event materials.
- Implementation, maintenance, monitoring, and continuous improvement of the official communication channels and platforms (websites, blogs, discourse forum, emailing lists, etc).
- Maintenance, monitoring, and continuous improvement of the official profiles and pages on third party platforms, including but not limited to social media profiles and public forums (Twitter, LinkedIn, GitHub repositories, Reddit, Elements, etc).
- Research, analyze, and engage with different user-groups in order to gather feedback, as well as acquire a better understanding of the different segments and personas.
- Proofreading, quality assurance, communications and brand-alignment review of all content that has been published or will be published created by the other teams at the organization.
- Engage, collaborate, and coordinate with external partners, such as media organizations, PR agencies, or other companies, on content and communications.
- Track record of content writing, please share your past writing experience via sharing your academic projects, personal blogs, or professional work.
- 3+ years of professional or relevant experience in the areas including but not limited to digital marketing, social media management, communications, or content creation.
- Experience and usage personally or professionally of different digital marketing, social media, end-user engagement, or feedback gathering tools (e.g. Buffer, Tweet Deck, Sprout Social, Hubspot, etc).
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form, passion for creating writing, presenting, and storytelling.
- Ability to research, outline, write and translate highly technical topics and complex ideas into easy-to-understand and accessible language for the broadest possible audience.
- Motivation and interest in staying up to date with the latest trends in marketing and communication tools and best practices.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English not only to be capable of ensuring and reviewing quality of communications, but also to communicate in the organization or make presentations internally.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Search Engine Optimization and/or Social Media Optimization.
- Knowledge and fluency in other languages.
- Previous experience in communicating and working with open-source projects.
- Previous experience in reading or interacting with products and interfaces to blockchain technologies.
- Previous experience working at a company or on a project in the blockchain industry.
- Previous experience in working at organizations in the areas of fintech or financial applications or products.
- Preferred if residing within (+/- 3 hours) Central European time zones.
- Ideally someone who enjoys travel, nature, and hiking. Often we find that products are best designed not in a meeting room but rather on a trail 🏔️.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Preferred +/- 3 hours CET.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈