Digital Marketing Coach
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Dear Marketing Coach,
We’re hiring a coach because we’ve maxed out what we're able to do without you on our team.
This role is a top priority in the company. Why? Because everything we do at Growth Tools centers around coaching our clients to grow their business. That means we have 1:1 relationships with each client, where we create and regularly review their marketing strategy, lend them a 2nd set of eyes to review their campaigns and hold them accountable to making progress.
We need to add another world-class coach to our team to help us continue to do this.
We’ve been coaching companies and solo-preneurs in marketing for 6 years. Along the way, we’ve discovered several new innovative and extremely effective methodologies.
Example: We’ve built a custom LMS system that allows us to track each client's progress daily and know exactly when they need help, a 2nd set of eyes or accountability.
If the idea of working 1:1 with CMOs, founders and aspiring entrepreneurs of some of the most impactful and fun companies in the world sounds exciting- keep reading. :)
This role is important because without you we will not have the capacity to continue expanding our coaching programs and reaching more clients. We need you to help us change the world 1 client at a time.
In this role you will learn:
1. How to provide expert advice and a 2nd set of eyes to 100's of coaching clients per month (without burning out or letting quality suffer)
2. How to run a world-class coaching program at scale
3. How to create marketing plans that 2x your clients businesses in less than 12 months
4. How to gently (but firmly) hold your clients accountable for taking the daily actions that you prescribe to hit their goals. You’ll walk away from your time at Growth Tools having grown your coaching skills and fully learn how to run a world-class coaching program with 100s of monthly clients.
Who will you work with?
You will work directly with me, Director of Product, our coaching team, Sales, Marketing adn Bryan our Founder
You will be the 5th coach on our team and you’ll start off part-time with a tract to be full-time within 12 months. We’re a small team of 12 employees and the fastest growing division in the company is the coaching team.
Where will you work?
We all work remotely and are scattered around North America from Vancouver to Cleveland, and Nashville to Birmingham.
That means you have the flexibility to work from home or a co-working location or to take the family to Peru for the summer and work from your terrace overlooking Machu Picchu.
You will own 2 numbers as a coach:
1. The response time of each ticket
2. The satisfaction of those responses rated by the clients
What does Growth Tools do and why?
Growth Tools provides the tools and training to help online businesses double their revenue in 1 year. Our tools consist of 10 SaaS products that we give away for free. Our training consists of a 1:1 coaching business, Growth University and a 4-week boot camp, Accelerator.
We believe that the world is a better place when people create and those creations are shared.
Example: I looooove Allbird shoes.
Guess how Allbirds came to exist? A random dude, Tim Brown, had the idea for them. And he had enough gumption and know-how to go out and actually make them. Now Allbirds is one of the most successful upstart shoe brands from the past 5 years.
The world is a better place when every Tim out there turns their ideas into real-life products.
That’s why our goal is to generate $100 million dollars in revenue for our clients. That is our measurement that these creations are being shared and real value is being generated as a result.
Do you want to be on the front lines and directly involved with growing some of the coolest and more innovative companies in the world?
I look forward to talking to you.
PS: Here are 8 quick tips on how to stand out and get hired for this role
- You love giving a 2nd set of eyes to things like sales pages and email campaigns so your client feels more confident and has clear actionable feedback to make their marketing campaigns better
- You love crafting and coaching clients through a marketing campaign and seeing their results as they pick up momentum
- You love keeping clients on plan and holding them accountable via gentle guidance and tough love as needed.
- You are a complete marketing nerd who has been looking for a role like this for years
- You are available to coach 10-ish hours/ week immediately (weekdays or weekends)
- Ideally, you love the idea of perhaps even being full time in 2021
- Ideally, you live in Eastern or Central Time Zone or are able to conduct calls in these timezones
- 2+ years of experience as a marketing coach- ideal
- Sales Experience is a strong +
- Partnership Experience always piques our interest
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Occasional travel, such as quarterly on-site meetings
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation (mandated 1 week/yr)
- Unlimited education allowance
- Unlimited equipment allowance
- $100/mo. reimbursable personal/marriage counseling
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈