Digital Marketing Account Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are a digital sales and marketing training company that works with small to mid-sized businesses helping them grow their thought leadership and sales online. We do this through coaching services, digital marketing agency services, online training, and in-person/virtual events.
IMPACT clients work with a digital sales and marketing coach who provides them with high-level strategic guidance. As part of a holistic program, they also have access to a variety of specialized experts and services, such as content, video, web design, and paid media. As an Account Manager, you will be partnered with a coach and responsible for tying everything together for our clients and internal team.
You will act as the “the general contractor” of all IMPACT services. During planning sessions, coaching calls, and general communication, it’s your job to know the expectations, priorities, and preferences of your clients. In turn, you will pass all crucial information to the “subcontractors”, or other IMPACT specialists working on components of your clients’ program so they are aligned and positioned to meet all expectations, deliver great work, and an overall great customer experience.
Location: Remote. Bonus if you're located within a commutable distance from our office in New Haven, CT.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $70,000 based on experience.
- Creating heroes: All of our offerings are to help people make a bigger impact in their organization when it comes to digital marketing, sales, and business growth.
- Growing businesses: If we do our jobs right, the companies we work with will do 2x or 3x through their digital sales and marketing efforts.
- Changing lives: Everything we do is to help business leaders and team members achieve the success and all the benefits that go along with that, that they’ve always wanted.
- Serve as the main point of contact for approx. 15 clients at a time.
- Facilitate client onboarding, especially setting expectations as to how the administrative aspect of their account with IMPACT will be managed.
- Assist the coach in preparing for and delivering successful planning meetings, sending your detailed notes and recaps afterwards.
- Work with the coach and clients to implement the They Ask, You Answer methodology and support the coach in holding clients accountable to that roadmap.
- Manage the administrative functions and internal communications of each client account, and work closely with the coach to ensure the internal team and client are on track — ultimately supporting the success of the partnership and positive client experience.
- Lastly – Have fun! If it's not fun for you, it's not worth it. Let's create heroes, grow businesses, and change lives - and smile every day!
- Do you love inbound marketing / digital marketing?
- Do you love HubSpot?
- Do you love helping companies and teams grow and achieve results?
- Are you extremely organized and highly attentive to detail?
- Are you tech savvy? Do you know how to use Zoom, Slack, Basecamp, and a CRM, and/or can learn a new tool quickly?
- Do you possess the ability to relate to people – form a relationship, earn trust, and find a need you can help solve?
- Can you create an instant connection with a room – both personally and professionally?
- Are you resilient — do you embrace challenges and find excitement solving them?
- Do you have inherent “drive” where you can take a desired outcome and take initiative to figure out the rest?
- Can you consider multiple ways to solve a problem, be decisive and take action quickly?
- Can you seamlessly flex back and forth from a leader role and follower role, depending on what is required of you in that moment?
- Do you feel comfortable giving direction to a CEO, and then ensuring they're set up for success?
- Do you see yourself as part of a team and working as a team toward a common goal? We need someone who wants to build others, assist others, and have fun doing it!
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2-3 years of relevant agency account management experience.
- Maintains several digital marketing certifications (from HubSpot or other credible source).
How we do it / Our values:
- Embrace the Pace
- Obsess Over Learning
- Fulfill Our Promises
- Live in the Solution
- Rooted in Self-awareness
- Question First
- Feedback is a gift
- Candor over comfort
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental Coverage
- Company-matched 401k
- 8-Week paid parental leave
- The option to work remotely
- A flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation with a 3-week minimum
- Team get-togethers (when it's safe again!)
- A culture of learning including a free book program
- The opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing company
- Dog-friendly office
- Free on-site gym membership
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈