NYC Data Science Academy
1 week ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a talented digital marketing intern to join our marketing and communications department, who can provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a digital marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and communication team in all stages of marketing campaigns. This internship will help you acquire the skills, knowledge and experience of managing various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience that will prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Assist in the creation, management, execution, and optimization or the digital marketing channels – email, search, social, affiliate, and organic search
- Maintain the company website, digital channels by regularly creating and updating content, refreshing imagery, and monitoring user experience.
- Assist in developing and facilitating webinars, interviews, and videos
- Publish and promote existing and new content to relevant websites where our primary audience are most engaged
- Monitor and report on KPIs including social media, web traffic, and other key metrics using Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other tools
- Support curation of content written stories and videos and potential editing for distribution across platforms
- Collaborate on strategic marketing partnership research and management
- Assist in SEO-related activities including keyword research and competitive analysis for new articles to make sure that our content is the best in our space
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Passion to know more about the data science industry
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing and online applications (e.g. HubSpot, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Analytics, and Google Adwords)
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Job Type: Part-time Internship (12 weeks with a possibility of extension)
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday (20 hours a week depending on your schedule)
- Work Location: Our team is currently remote, but our headquarters is located at 500 8th Avenue, Suite 905, New York, NY 10018.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈