Digital Marketer, B2B
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Digital Marketer, B2B
Open to remote work
We are looking for a data-driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel of our new cannabis business network. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads until they are ready for a Sales rep to close them.
You will work with a web developer to maintain an attractive and functional website that constantly improves to grow our business. You will develop and track email campaigns. You will strategize and develop Sales enablement materials like collateral and slide decks.
If you have a passion for industry marketing, developing and executing marketing campaigns for email, lead generation, driving new customer acquisition and expanding marketing channels with accountability, then this opportunity is perfect for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Build our website as the go-to hub for cannabis companies and vendors, leveraging best design and SEO content practices
- Manage the day-to-day marketing functions for the Benzinga Cannabis Business Network during our initial launch, into an optimization phase and ongoing, aggressive growth
- Build an effective email marketing channel and optimize our marketing automation platform to generate leads for the sales reps, increase user engagement, and drive revenue growth
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand their needs to support and increase sales across event sponsorship, partner content and data/api product lines. This includes creation of sales collateral and site improvements
- Test and expand marketing channels to scale customer growth through online and offline channels
- Contribute to strategic growth planning by providing data-driven ideas and experience based estimates
- Through market research and analysis, develop the organization's understanding of the consumer and competitors to identify new growth opportunities and develop new business strategies
- Analyze the company's customer data, provide insights to internal constituencies about the state of the business, key trends, and insights required to increase lifetime value and drive deeper ongoing engagement
- Other duties as required
Stuff you need to get this gig:
- Must have a minimum at least 5 years of B2B SEO & marketing experience supporting sales, generating leads, and direct sales with a proven track record of delivering high-revenue growth
- Proven track record of strategizing and executing B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree required, with a preferred emphasis in business or marketing
- Must have strong analytical skills to make data-driven business decisions
- Demonstrated ability in developing teams and promoting teamwork across various departments
- Experience in the cannabis industry (advertising, marketing, conferences, etc.) is a major advantage
In your cover letter please include:
- An example piece of Sales collateral that you wrote and designed
- An example of B2B SEO content you created and optimized (please also include performance metrics)
- A brief explanation of your understanding of the cannabis industry (experience in marketing a cannabis businesses is a huge plus)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈