1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
ColdSpark is looking to hire a full-time, experienced Digital Director. We’re looking for a strategic and creative digital director to manage the digital presence and activities of both our company and our clients. As the digital director, you will be required to develop and execute digital campaigns, monitor and interpret analytical data, and optimize our digital infrastructure. You will oversee a growing digital team that will manage digital campaigns such as email, text and social media.
Ideally the position is located in Washington, DC or Pittsburgh, PA, but remote would be considered for a highly qualified applicant.
The Digital Director will be responsible for:
- Overseeing social media both organic and paid as well as online communications strategy for ColdSpark and its clients, including developing and leading digital campaigns from start to finish, the development of thoughtful web content and email strategy, and proactively spotting opportunities to advance our work using digital communications;
- Coordinate and collaborate with account leads on online fundraising campaigns and strategies;
- Thoughtfully respond to and develop systems to manage requests for posting, including managing a digital content calendar;
- Develop strategies and tactics that demonstrate digital savvy and a strong understanding of the most effective tools available;
- Develop and review metrics to evaluate digital strategies and adjust tactics accordingly. Keep informed of best practices in the field and innovate creative ways to engage and grow lists and followers;
- Oversee a digital paid strategy with impact and effectiveness;
- Supervise a growing digital team, creating a positive, inspiring environment in which team members can learn, grow, receive regular feedback, and thrive in their roles.
Recommended experience and skills:
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a passion for how digital moves the needle to win campaigns
- 3+ years of digital experience that includes running robust online fundraising, advocacy programs.
- Demonstrated success in providing high-quality supervision and working collaboratively to achieve strategic goals;
- Demonstrated success developing digital campaigns in advocacy, and political contexts and using online strategies that move people to offline action and up ladders of engagement;
- Experience in technology management, online fundraising, email communications, list building, and using social media analysis and tracking tools;
- Understanding of best practices for a variety of online channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube;
- Familiarity with Peer-to-peer SMS platforms and best-practices;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks, set priorities, effectively manage time and meet deadlines, and proven ability to work under pressure;
- Familiarity with website development best-practices, with preference for experience with Wordpress;
- Ability to travel periodically once safe to do so.
- Remote work possible for the right candidate.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈