Digital Demand Generation Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Location: Austria, Germany, Switzerland - preferred Vienna, Dornbirn, Berlin, rest of Europe also possible
Position: full-time employment
Crate.io is the developer of CrateDB, a global leading-edge IoT database, extending the limits of time-series applications. The highly scalable distributed database solution combines the performance of NoSQL with the power and simplicity of standard SQL. Designed specifically to support machine data applications and IIoT, CrateDB is optimized for time series and industrial data and runs in the cloud on Azure and Amazon as well as on the edge and on-premise.
We are a VC and corporate funded global technology company in the IOT space, both Forbes and Gartner have recognized us as cutting edge. The company is well funded with $9M+ of fresh capital we raised in our latest financing round. We are gearing up for hyper-growth with offices in the USA, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Demand Generation Marketing Manager (m/f/x), with the mission to develop a top of the funnel demand generating pipeline through creative and effective content marketing strategies and digital campaigns. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Crate Digital Demand Generation Marketing Manager (m/f/x) will be responsible to generate qualified leads and sales opportunities across multiple channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will have hands-on digital demand generation and content marketing experience at a B2B software company, be a results oriented creative thinker, enjoy complex problem solving and thrive on owning the entire process, while collaborating with peers and engage with the sales team.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Join a leading VC funded tech company from the pre-B stage through the exit
- The ability to develop a high performing demand generation marketing function
- Close collaboration with the product development and GTM teams
- Work closely with sales and the rest of the marketing team
- Be part of an open, collaborative culture with “Craties” from diverse backgrounds
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Analyze the customer journey with an understanding of the customer experience, to effectively address the audience. Build and optimize targeted content marketing, nurturing and digital campaigns to maximize Crate’s demand generation pipeline and conversion results.
- Develop a deep understanding of Crate’s target audiences and their buyer’s journey
- Align the selection of vehicles and programs with our business goalS
- Define and execute Crate’s digital demand generation strategy
- Grow results across all channels, not just owned platforms
- Maintain a data driven approach to continuously improve conversion and ROI
- Versed in content campaigns supporting SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to evaluate content and mechanics
- Leverage marketing automation to streamline, automate and define workflows
- Stay on top of conversion, open rates, click rates, opt outs
- Report and analyze results to optimize campaign performance
- Utilize personalization and other techniques to increase audience engagement
- Be in charge of the size and quality of the marketable database
- Monitor industry best practices and be innovative to stay ahead of the curve
- Support the continued enhancement and effectiveness of Crate’s website
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field, MBA preferred
- Understanding of B2B IT or cloud business and the player’s online behavior
- Addressed decision maker committee, e.g. IT professionals or developers
- Min 5+ years digital marketing and demand generation in B2B environment
- Track record of successful implementation of effective demand generation programs
- Experienced in content, email marketing, nurturing and campaign execution
- Data-driven mindset, focused to deliver, analyze results and make recommendations
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills
- Fluent in business English a must, further languages e.g. German a plus
- Ability to network across teams and liaise with customer or user representatives
- Strong analytic skills, sense of ownership and focus on data driven decisions
- Passion for learning, able to think outside the box
- Results oriented project manager, managing multiple projects on schedule
- Energetic, self-motivated, innovative and constantly seek improvements
- Quality-oriented with high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth matrix environment
- Productivity tools such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Strong hands-on experience with marketing automation (Marketo, HubSpot preferred)
- Knowledge with Adobe CS and HTML a plus
- Competent using Salesforce CRM
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g., financial allowances for public transportation, fitness, and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈