Digital Analyst/Manager - Japanese required
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Japan Only
At ForwardPMX, we help brands find the change to fuel business growth. We are an award-winning global brand performance agency, home to 1,000 talented people across 25 offices globally. We create unique data, technology and media solutions that enable faster and smarter problem solving and an inspired, collaborative workplace culture.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Create keywords / social contents to brief
- Produce compelling ad text, and analyse the performance
- Ensure that campaigns are delivered on time
- Manage client budgets
- Plan and execute testing plans, and product post-test analysis
- Identify ways technology can simplify processes
- Utilise Datasets for alerts and automation reporting (SQL knowledge is required)
- Respond to emails, taking part in presentations, attending face to face meetings
- Develop client and product knowledge
- Deliver insights in terms of competitor and environment feedback
- Proactively contribute to your clients digital marketing strategies
- Support in account audits
- Provide market specific research
- Take part in team discussions and meetings
- Assist with inductions and training of new staff and delegating and organising priorities
Excellent copy writing skills in Japanese
Ideally some exposure in digital media/social media management
An understanding of online marketing (PPC, Blog, Social Media etc)
Great communication skills in English
Strong Microsoft Excel/word/powerpoint skills
Strong attention to detail, excellent numeracy understanding
Self- motivated & inquisitive
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Japan Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈