Demand Generation Marketer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
TileDB is growing and building the marketing team! We are pioneering a “universal data engine,” a new database that goes beyond tables to manage any complex data and beyond SQL to analyze the data with any tool, all serverless and at planet scale. Bold? Yes. Reality? Absolutely, check out what our customers say.
We are looking for technical, data-savvy and creative marketers who will embrace our mission and get stuff done.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as a Demand marketing lead you will,
- Establish the demand marketing function at TileDB.
- Capture and analyze the prospect journey and behavior across multiple web properties - corporate site, docs and Github.
- Identify near-term top-of-funnel programs that are effective with a highly technical audience.
- Run marketing experiments to test messages with various audience segments and then craft multi-channel programs
- Leverage marketing analytics and make recommendations on content mix or tooling needed.
In the first 45 days you will understand the TileDB story and our audience. Work closely with the Head of Marketing, CEO and technical team to come up with a plan to drive awareness with our ideal audience profile. You will talk to customers to develop and deepen our target personas and buyer journeys. At the end of this process, you will jump in and launch a vertical campaign.
- 3-5 years experience of demand generation in B2B early-stage technology startups
- Familiarity with open-source or developer marketing is a plus
- Savvy with Hubspot, Intercomm or Drift, Canva, and social tools
- Basic SEO skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and collaborative spark: willing to iterate and test constantly
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical and dental coverage (including dependents)
- Paid time off
- Pad parental leave
- Flexible time off and hours
- Work remotely (US East coast preferred)
TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈