Demand Generation Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a results-driven, detail-oriented Demand Generation Manager to join the GaggleAMP team.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for examining and understanding our platforms offerings and how our users use and leverage our product to advance their business goals. With this knowledge, you will develop initiatives to generate demand and increased leads through a variety of cross-channel offerings. To be successful in this role, you will need significant experience and proven skills in areas such as: ABM, lead generation, persona development, inbound marketing, content marketing, lead follow-up, sales funnels, online advertising platforms, and marketing automation systems.
The right candidate will have an innate curiosity for testing and trying new ideas to increase demand for our products and leads to our sales team. They will be data-driven in their methodology, but sound in their reasoning to build workflows and nurtures to move leads progressively through the funnel. This candidate must be collaborative, constantly reviewing marketing and sales processes for what works and what doesn’t. And, they must really enjoy people! This position is a remote role (U.S.-based) and this position does work with and speak with clients, contractors, and vendors on everything from webinars to podcasts, events to collaborations.
- Develop and execute campaigns and programs to drive high quality leads to sales. Generate trials, MQLs, and SQLs, while optimizing the conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to optimize the lead volume and quality with the goal of reaching high-value opportunities within our ideal customer profile.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team members on campaign tactics including creating subject lines, imagery, email templates, SEO optimizations, conversions, and workflows within HubSpot as needed.
- Strategize with Marketing and Sales leaders to create effective lead generation programs and campaigns across various channels that increase the sales pipeline.
- Lead the growth of a variety of acquisition channels including SEO, paid and organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, content syndication, and more.
- Work with product and content marketing to develop the assets needed to drive successful demand gen projects, including refining messaging and targeting for our audiences and personas.
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to source data, own, and manage the marketing database within HubSpot. Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation testing and analysis.
- Monitor, track, and communicate campaign performance.
- Success-driven role with KPI responsibility over top of funnel leads through MQL to SQL. Provides data-driven insights into your weekly KPI’s and how to improve metrics.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing. SaaS or managed services experience is a plus.
- Verifiable lead generation results and proven track record with online advertising, inbound marketing, email, and social media marketing programs.
- Advanced proficiency in HubSpot CRM and Marketing Automation, Zoom (webinars and meetings), Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Marketing, and Drift (Chatbots).
- Strong problem-solving strategies, including navigating ambiguity, analyzing data into actionable strategies, and initiative to dig into unfamiliar tools and processes.
- Experience in closely collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing departments.
- Combine analytical thinking with storytelling and engagement to the right leads in an Enterprise, SMB, and Agency segmentation.
- ‘Nice to have’ proficiency in Unbounce, Canva, Wistia, InDesign, and/or podcast and video editing tools and services. These are not required, but will certainly help with the learning curve.
- Above average communication skills; you will be writing copy for email and landing pages.
- Self-starter and proactive to get things done. Takes initiative to handle tasks but revisitis them from effectiveness over time when necessary.
- Prior experience working in a geographically distributed team is beneficial.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Matching 401K.
- Fully-remote organization.
- Company team building and fun outings.
- Join an exciting and dynamic company with a strong leadership team.
- Grow professionally by gaining powerful experience managing relationships in the evolving digital marketing space.
- Have the opportunity to contribute and directly impact the growth of the company you work for.
GaggleAMP was the first company in the Employee Advocacy space and has led the field in terms of innovation and customer satisfaction. We consistently achieve double digit year-over-year organic growth in an expanding market. GaggleAMP started 10 years ago and has bootstrapped its way to a profitable growing business the old fashioned way: through real customers and real revenue.
By joining our team, you will be part of a growing, world-class team that is passionate about what we do, our customers, and employee development.
GaggleAMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This position is a U.S.-based remote opportunity.
If you are qualified, please fill out the application connected to this posting and include a cover letter which tells us about your experience in a demand or lead generation capacity.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈