Demand Generation Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Public market deals transact in milliseconds, but private market transactions can take weeks or months to close. Legal and commercial negotiation of agreements, messy communication, cumbersome closing processes, and human errors complicates the execution of private deals.
Anduin helps investors, fund managers, lawyers & companies facilitate these processes with workflow tools to reduce the time and effort it takes to close different types of private market transactions.
Our products: Fundsub.io - Issuetracker.io - Metadataroom.io - Anduinsign.io - Boardconsent.io
We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager who can build out robust marketing programs to generate leads for our growing sales team to close.
- Drive growth through campaigns across multiple channels (webinars, events, display, SEO, SEM, social, partnerships, email) including owning the pipeline generation number, setting the strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budgets, and measuring results.
- Generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads to the SDR and AE teams.
- Partner with sales to build a demand generation plan that engages and nurtures target accounts.
- Work closely with content, customer, and product marketing to determine which content assets are promoted to who, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas.
- Define KPIs and dashboards to help us measure, optimize, and focus the demand generation activities on a weekly basis.
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture leads and deliver them to sales
- Create a team environment that bolsters innovation and successful cross-department collaboration.
- 5+ years of marketing and/or demand generation experience preferably within a B2B SaaS startup.
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in a high growth setting.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics.
- Outside-in thinker - strives to deeply understand the customer and create programs that connect.
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- Excellent communicator who can clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to executives and team members.
- Experience with marketing automation - Marketo and Salesforce.com experience required.
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, budgets, stakeholder coordination, and agency/vendor oversight.
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment with an openness to change course as needed.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈