Demand Generation Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Cloud Academy is looking for an experienced enterprise B2B marketer to build and optimize a world-class demand generation machine. The ideal candidate will have expertise in crafting and executing successful demand generation programs for the enterprise segment, while collaborating closely with product marketing, sales, SDRs, and external agencies and vendors. We are looking for someone who can take full ownership of integrated campaigns, uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth. You will set the demand strategy, develop forecasts, evaluate appropriate budget levels, and most importantly, measure results. This is a great opportunity to join a talented and passionate marketing team at a dynamic and fast-growing company with a culture of making things happen.
- Lead, design, and execute our demand generation strategy and programs
- Plan and execute complete, multi-channel ABM campaigns
- Find creative ways of reaching potential customers through digital and in-person channels
- Run experiments and continuously improve the quantity and quality of leads across organic and paid channels, including search, social, display, content syndication, direct mail, and other digital or offline tactics
- Partner with our SDR team to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead management.
- Scale our use of marketing automation and other aspects of our tech stack to create and manage increasing levels of demand and to nurture leads until they are sales-ready
- Drive the creation of compelling and effective campaign ads and landing pages for each stage of the buyer’s journey
- Maintain database integrity while evolving our lead management processes in alignment with the growth of our sales team and business
- Develop and manage the budget required to meet demand generation goals
- Work with our SEO manager to research and guide SEO strategy for Cloud Academy’s website, blog, PR, social media, and other content to capture enterprise-level demand
- 3+ years in demand generation, growth, or performance marketing
- Proven experience in creating an efficient demand generation engine that drives fast-paced growth
- Extensive experience in B2B SaaS marketing.
- A fundamental belief that marketing is accountable for revenue generation
- Experience in managing ABM strategy and programs is a huge plus
- Experience using key marketing technology like Hubspot, Salesforce, chat, Google Analytics, and core advertising platforms like Google Ads, social ads, and content syndication
- You build relationships internally and externally.
- You make complex ideas simple to understand.
- Have a B.A. or similar degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- An exciting startup environment
- Four weeks of paid vacation per year
- Build your personal workstation
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈