Demand Generation and Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our mission is to empower our future generation to live a happy and fulfilled life. Imagine a world where every child feels understood and supported. Where mental health is not taboo or a luxury. A world where mental health care is accessible, engaging and effective for children.
That's what we are building.
Manatee is a mental health program for kids, enhanced by a unique wraparound digital care model. Our goal is to provide a mental health platform that results in an increase in access and outcomes from the shocking small percentage (~3.5%) of parents who are fully satisfied in the traditional healthcare system.
About the role:
We're looking for a Manager of Demand Generation and Marketing who will be responsible for evangelizing our vision of reimagining behavioral health care for families. Demand Generation and Marketing will be a key driver in everything from launching new programs to entering new markets. This role is the first of its kind at Manatee, making this an ideal opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurial and can think outside of the box to kickstart the DTC side of our business. You will be responsible for leading key projects and efforts across brand and DTC marketing, spanning channels that include our website, social media, blog, email marketing, PR, and paid channels. You will be in the driver's seat, using your previous experience to constantly test and optimize in order to make our ambitious goals a reality.
You'll report to the CEO, work closely with our internal teams and manage our social media interns. As a fast growing company there is a big opportunity for you to grow and lead the Marketing team into the future.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, test, and execute integrated marketing plans for direct-to-consumer campaigns, including but not limited to: paid ads, email, virtual events, paid partnerships (influencer, blog, newsletter), tech partnerships, referral marketing, and content marketing.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a cohesive marketing and brand story
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Use data, analytics, and experimental design to drive improvements across a wide variety of business objectives
- Direct and manage influencer marketing strategies (and relationships) across all digital platforms to maximize engagement, new user acquisition, and growth
- Develop engaging content including blog posts, video, testimonials, and other formats that attract and provide value to our customers
- Own organic social media content, growth strategy, and execution
- Build and manage email marketing campaigns including lead generation, lead nurturing, and engagement campaigns for current and past members
- Support brand and community partnerships including coordination with external teams, building co-marketing campaigns, and content creation
- Support corporate marketing, including speaking engagements, PR/communications and thought leadership efforts
- 5+ years experience in a demand generation, marketing, or growth role - with particular focus in direct-to-consumer brands
- Adept at collecting, analyzing, and using social data to inform decision-making
- A clear communicator and skilled writer who understands the importance of brand voice and best-in-class customer experiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects, multitask, manage time effectively, and work autonomously on projects with minimal oversight (but lots of support)
- Extremely strategic, process-oriented, and organized
- Understanding of social trends and culture, knowing how and when to engage in them while maintaining brand integrity
- Skilled in using Hubspot (or other CRMs), Ad Managers, Google Analytics and Squarespace
- Alignment with our cultural values
- Flexibility, low ego, and a sense of humor
- A passion for our mission to reimagine mental health for kids
Nice to have:
- Bonus points for design skills
- Leadership experience
- Copywriting and general language wizardry
- Ability to speak another language - we serve a diverse population, so we love our ability to cross cultural barriers and make families feel at home by speaking their language
What's in it for you?
- Have the privilege to change people's lives, there is nothing more fulfilling than knowing you're part of a movement.
- Never be bored or wondering what you're doing all of this for
- Challenge yourself emotionally and intellectually
- Work for a “Remote First” company, so you have no commute and are free to travel and move around.
- You get to work with a super ambitious, international and smart team (at least we'd like to think so)
- Own a piece of the pie through equity!
- Generous benefits package (incl. Flexible PTO, paid parental leave, 401K matching and health, dental and vision insurance)
If our core values didn't give this away already, Manatee is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. If you have any suggestions on how to further diversify our hiring pipeline or reduce bias, PLEASE let us know!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈