Customer Marketing Program Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Boost Treadmills is an athletic performance brand founded in 2017, we provide reliable and affordable air pressure technology for the sports, medical, and military markets. Boost is looking for an enthusiastic entry-level team member with an interest in athletics, wellness, and/or sports performance. This position is a support role for sales and marketing efforts within the company. As a small team, you will have the ability to make a large and immediate impact on the success of the organization.
Candidates must possess a strong desire to learn and the ability to work independently and with little supervision to accomplish tasks. A strong inclination for problem-solving and excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. (This is a remote-based position with a preference for candidates based in CA, TN or ID).
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company's brand and marketing strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Provide superior customer service, placing heavy importance on brand experience and customer engagement/satisfaction
- Serve as the brand ambassador, developing and nurturing strong relationships with customers
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
- Utilize CRM, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a small team
- Attention to detail and organization.
Preferred Qualifications: (please don't let these stop you from applying)
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Working knowledge of HTML, graphic design, and/or email automation email software
- Social media management or experience creating other digital marketing campaigns
- Passion and experience with content marketing
We recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Maybe you have some amazing qualifications and skills that are not listed above but want to work with us? Don't be shy, we would love to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈