Customer Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America & Europe
Founded in 2012, Qualio is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem. Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
Make a significant impact in a company helping improve lives by enabling teams to launch and scale quality health sciences products. The mission of the customer marketing role is to work with customer success, sales, and the rest of Qualio building customer relationships towards advocacy. You will work closely with the sales, customer success, product, and customers to understand what content and environments are needed to drive acceleration along the customer journey.
As the first person in this role, you will have the opportunity to mold the position into something that can define your career. Join Qualio and help companies discover a better way to manage the quality of their life saving products.
- Create experiences along the customer journey to build advocacy within our customer base and elevate their voice in the form of case studies, reviews, engagement in an online customer community, customer advisory board support and overall content to support the community (blog, webinar, etc.)
- Find ways to increase engagement working with the product team to develop and execute targeted campaigns and content to increase usage of Qualio features including adoption of new capabilities
- Collaborate with the customer success team to develop and execute campaigns to secure renewals and expand existing accounts through upsell and cross-sell
- Determine how best to facilitate community interactions within Qualio customers and all others in the Qualio target market
- Work closely with demand generation to promote webinars, increase online reputation via reviews, and create an amazing customer experience and customer journey
- Bring customer stories to life through content that will resonate with our target audience
- Build an engaged community/following to establish Qualio as a thought leader and influencer in quality management for life sciences
- 3+ years of customer or product marketing experience in a B2B software environment
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Excellent writer and storyteller - ability to articulate the long-term vision and also help customer success, sales and marketing communicate value of product features
- Ability to manage complex / cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical aptitude to analyze customer data in order to find commonalities, trends, and stories that can be used in marketing
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development budget
- Working space allowance / home office budget provided by the company
- Company retreats - 2 times/year
- 12-weeks fully paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America & Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈