Customer & Corporate Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who is Cyara?
Cyara is the world’s leading Automated CX Assurance Platform provider, enabling leading brands across the globe to build better customer experiences faster. Through automated testing and monitoring, Cyara accelerates the delivery of flawless customer journeys across digital and voice channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Every day,the most recognizable brands, including Airbnb, Tesla, Google and NAB trust Cyara to deliver customer smiles at scale.
Our promise is Customer Smiles. Delivered at Scale, and as a member of Cyara’s team, you’ll be given the opportunity to bring that mission to fruition alongside our amazing community of fun-loving forward thinkers.
About the opportunity
As the Customer & Corporate Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our Marketing Team responsible for documenting customer success stories in various formats, developing & executing a customer communication program, and managing corporate communications initiatives for Cyara.
What you’ll be working on
- Customer Stories – work with the Sales and Customer Experience teams to document customer success stories in various formats – written, video, presentations at Cyara and 3rd party events, etc. Nurture customers to become advocates.
- Customer Communications – partner with the Customer Experience team to develop communications that help our customers get to success with Cyara faster and take advantage of new features. This can include onboarding communications, email campaigns, newsletters, and other vehicles of communication.
- Content Creation -- Create high volumes of content including infographics, blogs, Web content, corporate videos, research, etc.
- Web Content – Responsible for driving content for key Resources and About section of the site, as well as the Blog, ensuring updates will drive high quality organic traffic to our site, and get them to engage with our content once on our site.
- Editorial Management -- Manage editorial calendar, define themes, key assets, distribution and measurement.
- Public Relations – Support our external PR agency in various tasks. Coordinate Cyara and customer spokespeople, gather input, and review and write content as needed.
- Social Media -- Generate external awareness by participating in digital and social media to maximize visibility for Cyara solutions. Drive Cyara’s social media presence with regular cadence of Cyara information and industry insights. Establish KPIs and report on progress.
What you'll bring
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong marketing and project management skills and a willingness and flexibility to pitch in where needed for overall team success
- Excellent writing abilities, with the ability to understand new topics, and develop high volumes of high quality written content
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Experience creating content for the web, managing social channels and growing a social audience
- Marketing experience in enterprise software
- Proven business and analytical skills to understand buyer and market and develop and execute go-to-market plans. Strong problem-solving and project management skills
- Familiarity with the Contact Center or Customer Experience technology markets a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably
- Customer, corporate or content marketing
What You’re Looking For: With this opportunity comes the chance to enjoy a flexible work environment, working with a global, all-inclusive team of innovators, because of their dedicaiton Cyara awards:
- Competitive base salary and generous benefits package, including life and health insurance coverage, 401K with company contribution, unlimited PTO/vacation policy, and new friends!
- A work culture that’s results-oriented, fast-paced, and focused on continuous improvement, while maintaining a family first, team-oriented, and ever-positive atmosphere. Cyara cares for its own, and you’ll feel that on your first day.
- The chance to work for a global, growing company leading the pack within our industry, and always on the cusp of even greater things!
We credit our amazing growth and success on the fact that we’ve built our business on four essential values that we live and breathe every day:
Customer Obsession. We pride ourselves on our customer focus and commitment of our team. Their dedication and relentless effort to hold our customer’s hand throughout their journey until favorable outcomes have been delivered.
Innovation. Don’t be afraid to bring new ideas, thinking, and approaches to Cyara and question our existing approach, as we believe in constant learning and continuous improvement. We take pride in doing things that have never been done before, no matter how impossible they may seem.
Humility. At Cyara we’ve worked hard to build a flat, team-centric culture where everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job at hand done even if it’s not in your job description. No task is too small for all of us to do. Be confident yet humble.
Quality. Always put in your best effort and the results will take care of themselves! We don’t compromise the quality of your work even though time pressures may exist.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈