3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK/Europe
The Festicket Group family is a truly international team with 100+ people from over 20 different countries, all passionate about changing the face of live event experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with a remote workforce distributed across Leeds, Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and Denver. 🌍
Since 2012, we have provided a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. The platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In eight short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. 🙌
Since our acquisition of the multi-award winning cashless POS platform Event Genius in 21and the associated Ticket Arena consumer website and brand, we are on track to become the most complete end-to-end live events platform for fans and organisers built to serve any event, any size.
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds. 🎉
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. 🚀🚀🚀
We are a B2B2C company that is looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join us, and spearhead our CRM efforts. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated leader who is comfortable in a fast-moving and ambitious environment.
As the CRM Manager, you’ll play an integral role within the business, taking on ownership of all CRM strategies (B2B and B2C). Focused on increasing customer activation and retention through channels like email, push notifications, in-app messaging, while ensuring our customers remain happy and successful.
This role sits within our marketing department and reports to the Marketing Director.
- Define and implement a B2B CRM strategy to improve new business development opportunities.
- Grow B2B mailing list (testing onsite subscription pop up boxes).
- Retain and engage B2B audience with creative retention campaigns.
- Lead on the implementation of automated communications for each customer lifecycle stage.
- Create and maintain dynamic email content for personalisation.
- Plan and execute a multi-channel CRM strategy, focused on customer activation/retention and overall success of our customers.
- Work with product and development teams to identify and implement improvements to the systems.
- Analyse performance against KPIs to inform future optimisations and new approaches.
- Manage a CRM team consisting of 1 CRM executive (with plans to grow).
- Manage relationships with external technology providers.
- Develop in-depth understanding of customers and their lifecycle.
- Develop and implement Mobile App retention strategies
- 3 years experience, in a senior CRM role or similar.
- Experience in marketing automation software implementation, with knowledge of CRM systems and processes.
- Proven experience in a similar role, in e-commerce, an app-focused environment, with multi-channel programs.
- Experience planning and building programs to segment, onboard, engage, and retain customers with personalised and automated communications ideally in multiple channels.
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ideally have HTML skills.
- Have an interest in festivals, live events and music.
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS business is a plus.
- Previous experience with mobile app first business is a plus.
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. 📈
Benefits & Perks also include:
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Unlimited sick days per annum
- Flexible working from home policy
- Eyecare – Discounted eye tests and glasses
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements post-Covid
- Flexible salary via Wagestream
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK/Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈