3 weeks ago
Hiring from: USA Only
About This Position
Are you a tech-savvy marketer excited about continuously testing and learning? We're looking for a CRM Associate to join our growth team and help shape our CRM marketing and operations. As the CRM Associate, you will play an instrumental role in the day-to-day execution, management, reporting, and optimization of Ellevest's CRM communications. As a member of the growth team, you’ll also benefit from broad exposure to a range of disciplines within a high-growth start-up environment (marketing, content, design, product, operations, engineering, compliance), including a window into how your work influences top-line company goals.
This is a remote position within the Growth Marketing team.
- Own production of “What the Elle,” Ellevest’s newsletter, working collaboratively with copy, design, and data teams to improve key metrics
- Produce CRM communications (email, push, and in-app messages) to support crucial company goals like customer growth, conversion, client satisfaction, and more
- Make updates to CRM journeys, automations, and API-triggered communications
- Implement audience segmentation, suppression, and deliverability strategies
- Analyze CRM data independently and in partnership with the data team
- Follow CRM QA and deployment processes to ensure accurate content, design, segmentation, and cross-device rendering
- Manage digital records of all Ellevest CRM communications to aid in compliance with investment advisor regulations
- Chip in on various marketing team projects as needed
- At least one year of professional experience in digital marketing production and/or digital marketing project management, preferably within a startup environment
- Experience with a professional email/CRM marketing platform
- Comfort producing digital assets using HTML and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience using data and testing to improve marketing program(s)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to project manage across multiple stakeholders
- Ability and desire to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This includes working independently and on a team.
- Passion for our women-oriented mission
Ellevest was built with a mission to get more money in the hands of women+. With a money membership that gives access to investing, banking, learning, and coaching and a private wealth management service, Ellevest helps women+ take control of their financial futures.
Ellevest was co-founded by Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck. Sallie is chair of the Ellevate Network and author of “Own It: The Power of Women at Work.” She previously worked as CEO of Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management and as CFO of Citi. Ellevest has raised $70MM from investors including Rethink Impact, Pivotal Ventures, Valerie Jarrett, Salesforce Ventures, PayPal Ventures, MasterCard, Khosla Ventures, Morningstar, and Venus Williams.
Working at Ellevest
Ellevest was founded in New York City, with a thriving team across our engineering, product, marketing, client experience, investments, and operations organizations working throughout the U.S.
We place a major emphasis on building a team and working environment where people can succeed professionally and personally. As a team member at Ellevest, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission, to significantly advance your career trajectory, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life. We know that achieving a mission as critical as ours requires incredible talent and teamwork, and team is the most important thing to us.
In 2019, Ellevest was named as one of LinkedIn’s 50 Hottest Companies to Work For and earned a spot on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list of “start-ups on the cutting edge of huge consumer, tech, and business shifts” — both for the second year in a row. In 2017, Ellevest was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Ideas, and CNBC listed Ellevest as one of their Top 25 Most Promising Start-ups on a path to becoming tomorrow’s household names.” We are working every day to make this a reality and to create a brand and a service that helps women reach financial equality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Instead of a cover letter, we ask you to answer the questions at the bottom of this application.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈