3 weeks ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: Norway
We're looking for an experienced content writer who loves remote work as much as we do. We are pioneering remote work in Europe and are looking for someone who can take our content to the next level 🌍
Nixa.io is a curated job platform whose main purpose is to connect talent engineers with companies that are looking to hire permanent remote engineers. We offer a fast, optimized and reliable way of hiring tech talents for companies world-wide, by pre-vetting all candidates that end up as a member of our platform. We address the lack of technical talent by opening up a global talent pool of candidates and facilitate the process to ensure that a quality hire is made within 2 weeks only. Our goal is to gather talented developers and highly attractive tech companies in one platform and match individuals with opportunities that they are not able to find elsewhere.
We are currently helping companies all over the world to hire talented remote engineers. In order to grow the platform further, we are now looking to invest in a person that can help us share knowledge and experience to potential candidates and clients. This person will work closely with our Marketing Manager to plan, create and coordinate engaging content across all of our channels. This can include blog posts, newsletters, campaigns, website content and more ✍ .
If you want to join in on our rocketship to conquer the future of remote work, please send us your CV and previous work samples (preferable those that are published under your own name).
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (C2 or Native English)
- 1-3 years of professional experience with content writing (ideally for both an B2B and B2C audience)
- An ability to catch people’s attention and create excitement with only a few words of written text
- Proven researcher skills (gathering knowledge for content)
- Outgoing, ambitious and eager to gain experience in a tech startup environment
- Structured, flexible and able to manage different tasks at the same time
- Self-going and takes ownership of tasks, but loves to be part of a team
- Love and passion for remote work
We are offering an opportunity to build content that will be distributed to a global market and that can really make an impact by guiding individuals and companies through the transition to remote work. The position is fully remote and can be employed either on part-time or full-time basis (depending on availability). You will be hired as a freelancer and paid according to deliverables.
We're a fully remote team of 7 people today and we can't wait to get to know you 🚀
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Norway.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈