1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
- You'll be in charge of managing our Content strategy and editing the Prolific blog.
- You'll work with our team and freelance writers from our community to produce and distribute meaningful content for researchers worldwide.
- You'll be on top of our external communications making sure our emails, website and social media follow the Prolific Tone of Voice.
- You'll work closely with our Senior Marketing Manager on developing and executing new content marketing projects.
- You'll work on promoting and distributing our content marketing efforts.
- You'll stay close to our users and conduct interviews and create case studies to help them thrive with Prolific.
- You'll own our website and landing pages and create new website content with other team members.
- Have worked in content marketing in technology or education for at least 3 years
- Have a proven track record of managing content marketing for a B2B company
- Have run and edited a company blog before
- Are a decent writer and an exceptional editor
- Have basic SEO skills needed to make sure our content is optimized for discovery.
- Have a good understanding of analytics, and are able to use data to inform decisions
- Have experience with email marketing, marketing automation and website copywriting
- Experience working with agencies and freelancers before.
- Experience running studies and doing research.
- Experience of working remotely.
- Competitive salaries (£45,000 - £55,000) - depending on skills and experience.
- Meaningful share option allocation.
- £3,000 equipment budget that can be spent on laptop, peripherals, and furniture if needed (e.g. standing desks).
- Flexible hours: We have core hours of 10am - 3pm (with an hour for lunch), but the rest is up to you.
- Childcare flexibility: Need to pick your child up from school? No problem.
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (which you can switch with your religious holiday if preferred).
- Budget for education, growth, and training.
- Personal growth opportunities and career progression (e.g. learning about the startup ecosystem; mentoring from the executive team; gaining insight into psychological science and research methods).
- Personal carbon offsettings via Mossy Earth.
- Generous maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave.
- We'll invite successful applicants for a short introduction interview with Dunja, our Senior Marketing Manager
- Applicants who pass this stage will do a paid (we offer £50 Amazon vouchers) test drive based on the day-to-day tasks the Content strategist will have. You'll be asked to present your work in an interview with our team.
- Finally, short-listed candidates will have final interviews with members of our team to assess culture fit and experience.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈