2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Boulder Care is a digital health platform for treating opioid addiction.
Opioid overdose is the leading cause of death for Americans under 50, but fewer than 10% of people who need treatment are receiving it. Boulder is closing this gap by providing high-quality medication-based treatment via a digital platform. Patients get the support they deserve from our world-class clinical staff from the comfort and convenience of home.
- Make a difference. Medication-assisted treatment works, but in the midst of a national crisis, the majority of US communities have no access to it. By providing more people with quality care, we can save and transform lives.
- Work with the best. Boulder brings together the best clinicians, technologists, researchers, and business strategists, with the common goal of expanding access to life-saving treatment. Boulder’s clinical teams are the leading voices in addiction medicine. Our technology leadership has built products and services that scaled to hundreds of employees and hundreds of millions of end-users.
- Grow with us. Boulder is a Series A stage, venture-funded company with investors like First Round and Greycroft Partners, and the opportunity to build a massive business. Our healthcare systems spend billions combating the opioid epidemic. By offering better care, we save lives and save payors money, creating immense financial value.
As the Content Strategist at Boulder you will drive the strategy and production of all written and video content for Boulder’s patient and market-facing materials. You will own the Boulder “voice” – with responsibility for conveying Boulder’s patient-centric and evidence-driven ethos throughout our collateral.
- 3-5 years of content, editorial, communications, or brand management experience
- Outstanding writing and editing skills across mediums and audiences, from storytelling to how-to content to technical writing
- Proven ability to translate complex industry jargon into consumable content
- Experience interviewing stakeholders and generating compelling stories
- Ability to conduct independent research and synthesize results
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Skill in working cross-functionally (including with Boulder’s leadership, marketing, product, and research teams) and driving alignment and collaboration across an organization
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to provide a portfolio of work, including writing samples
- Eye for design and the ability to mix and match existing assets and templates into polished output
- Experience with a range of standard design/layout tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Figma, Powerpoint
- Drive all print and digital written content across the company, including establishing a public-facing Boulder blog
- Maintain, update, and expand the Boulder website
- Maintain, update, and expand the participant-facing library of informational and instructional articles, graphics, and videos
- Create polished marketing collateral, social media campaigns, internal communications materials, and company press releases pulling from existing assets and templates
- Bring an eye for design and approve all branded collateral
- Work with external video production firms to conceptualize, script, and execute video shoots
- Collaborate with internal and external designers to produce design assets
You might be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Worked in healthcare, preferably in a startup environment
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A passion for Boulder’s mission
Please include a portfolio or work samples of writing content, designing content, and/or video production with your application
Boulder Care is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. If you believe in our mission to deliver the world’s most advanced opioid addiction recovery plan, you are encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈