Content Moderation Team Leader
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We are looking for a Moderation Team Lead to lead our team of expert moderators and improve the quality of our content.
The Moderation Team Lead will lead a team of 5+ Moderators to ensure every item that makes it onto Bazaraki.com is fulfils our requirements.
You will be an integral part of making Bazaraki.com a safe marketplace by reducing the number of fakes and identifying bad actors on our platform. This is a full-time role reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Manage and motivate a team of 5+ remote moderators
- Motivate and strategize how the team will meet efficiency, productivity, and consistency targets
- Analyse internal data and conduct market research to identify new fraud trends (what types of items are being replicated? How are they being replicated? What services and tools are available to assist us with Moderation)
- Manage our internal Knowledge Management (Legit Check) database
- Monitor and reporting Moderator "defects" (inauthentic items that slipped through)
- Working with other teams to identify changes to internal and user-facing tools that can improve procedures and customer experience
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflows and suggest solutions. Create a culture of innovation
- Facilitate team meetings and create an engaging and fun work atmosphere for the team
- Be the first point of escalation and clarification
- Graduate with 2-4 years of working experience, preferably with experience in leading teams
- Ability to motivate teams and rally the group toward organizational goals
- Previous experience in content moderation will be a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Greek
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Ability to troubleshoot and be solution-oriented
- This is a permanent full-time position, working the Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
- Remote-based so you can work form anywhere
- Competitive salary package
- Equal opportunity employment
- Quarterly bonus
Bazaraki is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel you have the skills and experience then don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈