Content Marketing Specialist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Boast exists to help organizations collect and share customer stories. Our SaaS platform is the easiest way for businesses to collect video, photo, and text feedback from their customers. For organizations looking to leverage video testimonials, online reviews, customer surveys, and user generated content to fuel grow, there isn’t a better solution.
We’re looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to help us build on our existing search engine presence, drive organic website traffic, and generate inbound leads. You’ll work closely with our Marketing Director to produce blog posts, website copy, marketing videos, email newsletters, social media posts, press releases, and additional marketing content to contribute to strategic inbound marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Do you love storytelling and creating engaging content, have a thirst for learning, and a desire to make an impact on a daily basis? Do you want to work as part of a small-but-growing, fast-paced, results-driven marketing team that welcomes and values your contributions? The Content Marketing Specialist role could be the perfect fit!
This is primarily a copywriting position. The right candidate will get excited about spending 70-80% of their time writing content.
- Develop marketing content, including: blog posts, website copy, email newsletters, marketing videos, social media posts, and press releases
- Be an expert in content marketing, including: blogging strategy, inbound marketing tactics, SEO best practices, video marketing, proofreading and editing, reporting and analytics
- Produce content that establishes Boast as a thought leader related to customer feedback, testimonials, online reviews, user-generated content, and other relevant subject matter
- Understand our target personas and create content that uniquely speaks to them, solves their problems, and answers their questions with the ultimate goal of generating leads
- Own the Boast editorial calendar, upload blog and website content to Wordpress, and schedule posts accordingly
- Own the strategy and management of Boast’s social media channels, including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Create short videos to contribute to content marketing goals, optimized for search and social media
- Create and distribute press releases to generate media coverage
- Coordinate with designers to acquire high-quality marketing assets that align with Boast brand standards, including blog post and social media graphics
- Create monthly performance reports and analysis to support and improve content marketing efforts
- Become an expert in the latest techniques, trends, and best practices in the content marketing field
- Have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field
- Have advanced creative and technical content authoring skills and a strong passion for copywriting
- Have some experience with web content management systems or blogging platforms (Ex: Wordpress)
- Have knowledge and interest in inbound marketing strategies and best practices
- Have knowledge and interest in search engine algorithms and SEO best practices
- Have knowledge and interest in social media marketing strategies
- Have some experience with marketing software platforms (Ex: Hubspot, Mailchimp)
- Have some experience with website reporting, analytics, and insights
- Are self-motivated with a thirst for learning and growing
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have a collaborative spirit and can work well in small teams or go solo if the need arises
- Are comfortable working in a fully-remote environment
- You are familiar with or have experience using Hubspot
- You have experience developing a strong social media following
- You have video creation / editing experience
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Medical plan with HSA
- Paid time off, plus holidays
- Training allowance
- Fun and casual work environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈