Content Marketing Specalist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Shopventory exists to help businesses thrive by offering the analytics and optimization tools they need to make informed decisions to ensure the success of their business. We are a total business solution, from ordering and receiving products to inventory controls, sales reporting and more.
Shopventory has received most of its customers from inbound sources, such as partnerships and referrals. We're now in a position where we want to set our sights outward and bring our solution to more businesses around the world.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll be accountable for developing and executing campaigns ensuring all content remains on-strategy, on-brand, authentic, and premium in quality. You’ll be measured by your ability to implement a content strategy that drives product and platform awareness, growing our customer base and expands our influence in the marketplace.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, this role will be critical to creating our demand gen vision, developing a roadmap to achieve our vision while executing the strategies and tactics to achieve our lead, MQL, and partner acquisition goals.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a communication strategy focused on onboarding new customers from the prospect and trial phase through account signup and beyond.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in multi-channel demand generation, such as skills to track and measure performance of campaigns and content, a master of attribution
- Manage marketing campaigns that will yield premium content geared towards Enterprise and SMB customers
- Exhibit a strong understanding of SEO/Organic Search best practices by leveraging keyword targeting, proper content structure, and continuous improvement of earned traffic goals
- Research topics and ideas to include in the weekly eNewsletter and facilitate distribution to subscribers
- Ability to write persuasive and sales-oriented copy with strong calls to action
- Continually optimize message creativity, deliverability, data hygiene, privacy, segmentation, and testing strategies
- Solidify brand voice and editorial guidelines for internal and external uses
- Develop and write content campaigns from start to finish, including:
- Blog & Social Media Posts
- Email Automation Campaigns
- Ad Campaign Copy
- Website Landing & Product Pages
- Case Studies and Whitepapers
- 3+ Years of B2B content creation/editorial experience, SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or a related area of study or equivalent business experience.
- You are self-motivated, creative, strong sense of accountability, and high-quality standards
- You can prioritize and execute projects with minimal supervision
- You have excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- You have a substantial understanding of SEO best practices and can point to past experience utilizing strategies to build organic traffic
- Skilled in producing, running, and reporting on email campaigns
- Knowledge of building brand awareness through educational content
- You are process-oriented, with a methodical approach to analysis and problem-solving
- You're curious and ask questions. We highly value a positive attitude and the willingness to research and learn.
- SaaS and B2B Marketing experience
- Familiarity with eCommerce, Retail, Restaurant, and SMB content
- CMS (WordPress, Squarespace, Webflow)
- Hubspot Certification
100% Remote Option Available
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Stock options
- 15 days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible work environment
- Referral bonus
Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
Shopventory is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈