Content Marketing Manager/Director
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
2Modern is looking for an experienced, results-oriented Content Marketing Manager/Director to join our team. 2Modern is a fast-growing ecommerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area (serving all of North America). Established in 2003, 2Modern is a leading retailer in modern furniture, lighting and home decor (Newsweek/Statista 2020 “Top 5 Home Retailer”). We are authorized dealers for over 225+ coveted brands such as Knoll, Cappellini, Foscarini, Moooi, Tom Dixon, Bernhardt, Artemide & more.
The Content Marketing candidate is responsible for strategy, planning, execution and overall management of the company's CMS to drive engagement and conversion throughout the marketing funnel. Ultimately, this includes conceptualizing and implementing 2Modern’s brand voice, cross-channel, to communicate effectively with targeted audiences to drive engagement and conversion. This position requires someone with a ”good eye”/“good taste” and knowledge of the fashion industry, interior design/design industry, and/or luxury goods sector. Compensation includes a base salary commensurate with experience and an incentive plan.
Qualified Candidates Possess the Following:
- You are someone that others would refer to as an aesthete
- A strong command of the english language and can effectively communicate to a sophisticated audience
- Very polished writing skills required; skillful in editorializing styles, trends, newness to targeted audiences in engaging manner
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, specifically content marketing & branding/messaging for retail ecommerce brand(s) required
- 3+ years of multidisciplinary marketing experience/channel marketing management
- Proven track record of executing content strategy by understanding how to leverage Organic/SEO data to prioritize opportunities
- Experience with GA/reporting platforms and creation of data-driven reporting
- In-depth knowledge & experience scheduling, publishing, delivering creative content (text, image, video, etc.) for cross-channel distribution
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, remote team environment
- Strong time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, great attention to detail, ability to work autonomously, and take initiative
- Knowledge of–and passion for–interior design, fashion, pop culture trends preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (preferred)
We are looking for a fabulous Content Marketing candidate to join our Marketing Team! This candidate will manage our Content strategy, Content Calendar, and all stages of content development (planning, creation, and distribution) company-wide including: Brand messaging, original onsite copy, product descriptions, and final editing of all marketing-related copy (email marketing, social posts, ad copy, press releases, etc). The candidate will own and manage our Editorial Platform with updated standards that ensure brand-aligned voice is delivered throughout all content touchpoints. The position requires an understanding of how to interpret analytics to further refine audience outreach as it pertains to content, and the ability to report on those findings weekly/monthly. You must be an excellent writer and communicator, with the ability to easily adopt 2Modern’s voice. Content Marketing candidate will develop, grow, and manage our team of writers. A passion for everything editorial is a must - as well as a can-do attitude, being a self starter, and being a team player. Interior design/fashion knowledge is a major plus.
Essential Functions & Tasks:
- Deliver on Content Marketing KPIs (SEO/Organic KPIs; and KPI assists to Email, Social, Affiliate, Press)
- Actively manage and lead all Content Marketing efforts: Create, schedule, publish, monitor, report weekly & monthly on all content activities
- Create and manage Content Calendar to ensure all content touchpoints are planned and scheduled across all channels
- Drive & manage Content Calendar & Content Meetings with active input/ideas that reflect data-driven approach to content scheduling (considering aspects of category performance, brand promotions, seasonality, design trends, new product launches, and targeted tests for engagement lift)
- Ability to create and manage A/B testing of content types to improve overall engagement
- Analyze and report on content marketing performance–trends, traffic, conversions; generate reports and effectively tweak content strategy to leverage wins
- Cultivate and grow content opportunities with social influencers, interior designers, bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts
Starting Date: Right away.
Please include the following with your application:
- Salary Requirements
- Available start date
- 3 References
Compensation includes a base salary commensurate with experience and an incentive plan.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈