Content Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Location: Remote US role
We're looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to join Qubit's Marketing Team!
This is a unique opportunity to support a global B2B digital marketing function through a phase of rapid expansion. As a start, you will own Qubit's social media profiles and all the associated content that is curated for each channel as well as having a driving role in the content creation for the website, digital marketing campaigns, blogs, email, marketing communications as well as supporting content for case studies, bylines and more.
You will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Partnerships, Global Product Marketing Manager and the Digital Marketing Manager as well our web agencies and PR to ensure that we are continuously generating engaging content that converts to quality leads and grows our lead pipeline. This is an exciting position with varied and interesting workload and great opportunities for autonomy within the role.
Our ideal candidate will have a “dive right in” attitude and a passion for writing.
- Supporting the Director of Marketing and Partnerships strategically with ideas on the right content for our target audience
- Scoping, copywriting and proofing press updates, case studies, campaign collateral, blogs and sales enablement materials
- Managing the marketing team’s content calendar and spearheading social media efforts with timely and relevant content for our target personas
- Deliver high quality, engaging email campaigns to inform and educate our target audience
- Work with our agencies and the team internally on website updates and landing pages.
- Develop ongoing reporting and internal updates on marketing activities
- Degree or relevant levels of professional experience
- 1-3 years relevant SaaS/B2B experience
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, inside and outside of Qubit
- Strong ability to absorb, interpret and synthesise complex product and industry information
- Good team player, observant, creative and detail oriented
- Passion for technology, marketing, and any of our core ecommerce verticals (retail, travel, egmaing)
- Self starter, ability to move work and perform well under pressure
Bonus points for:
- Keeping up with ecommerce trends and keen understanding of technology developments in AI, ML, deep learning, etc.
- Marketing/ social media/ journalism experience
- Experience with Hubspot and SFDC
- Design skills
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- A culture that celebrities and champions Qubytes
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- Monthly allowance for our health and wellness platform
- 401K with matched contributions
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see corners of the world (when you and the world are ready to do so)
- Fully remote (until further notice) means you can work from the comfort of your home, with flexible access to the WeWork of your choice, while still staying connected to your coworkers through a range of virtual happy hours and activities and engaging external speakers from all kinds of industries
- Top of the range MacBook Pro + Working from home set up budget !
- Volunteer encouragement and support
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development including free Learnerbly membership and stipend
Qubit’s mission is to make ecommerce better through personalization. Hundreds of brands use Qubit CommerceAI to power the next generation of product recommendations, badging and insights to build exceptional customer experiences. In 2020 Qubit delivered $1.6bn in incremental revenue and our customers grew 2.5x faster than the average. We personalize 9.5m experiences every hour. Customers include Estée Lauder Companies, LVMH Group, Barbour, TKX Europe, Kate Spade, Radisson Group and Fanduel. Headquartered in London, the company has offices across Europe and the U.S. Qubit’s investors include Goldman Sachs, Sapphire Ventures, Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures and Balderton Capital.
For more information, please visit www.qubit.com
We champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈