Content Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Maveniod is the world’s #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will be fully responsible for the creation & execution of Mavenoid’s content marketing plan to increase prospect engagement, address customer pain points and shorten our sales cycle. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to develop content that facilitates revenue growth and engages our customers with the Mavenoid brand.
- Define and execute Mavenoid’s content marketing strategy, playbook, and schedule. Create a body of content (impact stories, e-books, infographics, blog posts, etc.) that drive top-of-funnel engagement and educates our ideal customers.
- Support and enrich Mavenoid’s website content that drives traffic and leads.
- Own Mavenoid’s social media strategy to build community and organic channels.
- Develop and distribute sales collateral (decks, munitions, case studies, one-sheets) that shorten the sales cycle.
- Partner with the wider marketing team to develop compelling stories that drive press coverage.
- You have a successful track record in B2B & Content marketing.
- You're a great and prolific writer.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈