Content Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who will lead our content team in creating a wide array of content, from web copy to videos, ebooks to podcasts. The content team generates content for both business & personal Spytec GPS users. This role requires a manager who is able to be a brand champion, a project manager, a content producer, and a marketing strategist. You will succeed in this role if you are creative, collaborative, organized, and embrace autonomy in order to make a wide-reaching impact in business. This role will be on our Marketing team and will either physically be based out of New York City or be fully remote.
How You’ll Help Us Succeed
- Manage our in-house content team of design and copy creatives as well as our content freelance vendor network.
- Ensure QA and brand compliance on all content. You will be the brand’s voice.
- Develop the company’s content strategy by partnering with various stakeholders to plan content from conception to execution to meet the needs of various external and internal facing programs.
- Own the content calendar. You will plan out the content calendar and oversee a constant pipeline of content creation.
- Create! From writing copy yourself to project management of video production, you’ll be involved in ensuring the Marketing department produces the highest quality content output.
- Test, measure, optimize, and report on the content marketing program. You will be at the heart of overseeing data-driven growth of our content marketing program.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience.
- Expertise in copywriting and editing with the ability to demonstrate a keen eye for detail.
- Experience in content creation in a demand generation role or B2B marketing role.
- Knowledge of modern marketing best practices including data collection, segmentation, measurement and analysis.
- Comfortable producing content across many different channels and mediums.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Experience within SaaS is a plus.
- You’re a great communicator and enjoy working cross-functionally.
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program - Spytec GPS’ profit sharing plan provides a target profit goal for the entire company on a yearly basis.
- Partial remote work and flexible schedule options
- Generous Vacation & PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance & Flexible Spending Account
- 100% company-paid insurance option for individuals
- Retirement plan - company funded Pension and Defined Benefit Plan along with a self-directed 401K
- Laptop - Mac or PC? It’s up to you
- Paid Family Leave (10 weeks)
- Fitness Allowance
- Company reimburses up to $50/month of the cost of a gym membership, a fitness class, a personal trainer or sports league
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Company matches up to $1,000 in donations to 501(c)(3) charities per year
- Continuing Education Benefit
- Company reimburses up to $1,000 per year for the cost of job-related certifications, professional memberships and coursework
- Coworking Stipend
- Company reimburses the cost of your coworking space up to $100 per month
Spytec GPS is an IoT, SaaS organization with a focus on providing both top-quality tracking devices and powerful GPS software. We have offices in New York City, Tampa, Florida, and Greenville, South Carolina. Our purpose is to build location-based tools and services that ensure our customers have the sense of security they deserve, whether they are an individual or a global enterprise.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈