Content Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Storytelling & Creative Writing - Adept at identifying and crafting stories to promote our products, generate leads, educate audiences and achieve business objectives. Proven ability to customize content for different marketing channels. Expert in grammar, tone and style.
- Research & Analytics - Actively identify and analyze industry and competitors and use data to measure and optimize content and drive business goals.
- Technical Agility - Experience translating technical talk into digestible content for sales and customers. SEO experience is a plus.
- Project Management - Managing content planning across channels, marketing collateral creation, editorial calendars, and external contractors.
- Managing content calendars and working with external stakeholders and contractors to ensure content project deadlines are met
- Crafting thought leadership pieces and strategizing content to drive SafeGraph’s brand awareness
- Working with the Demand Generation team to identify lead gen opportunities and create contact that will attract new leads
- Writing internal messaging and positioning for product launches for our team to use with customers
- Creating and adapting marketing copy for external marketing channels to promote our product launches and track adoption/success
- Managing SafeGraph's social media content
- Defining and executing on our SEO strategy
- Defining key metrics to measure content performance and optimizing content based on those metrics
- Presenting to key stakeholders content performance and recommendations.
- 5+ years experience in a multi-channel marketing and/or content marketing role
- Experience using marketing tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Marketo
- Strong portfolio of writing samples
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- You think life is too short to work with B-players.
- You are entrepreneurial and want to work in a super fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t always predefined.
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product - our datasets - to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~35 employees and are looking to grow to 50 quite quickly. We raised a $20 million Series A, and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we've been distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, a work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Good reading on how we are thinking:
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈