Content Marketing Associate
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
You will be part of every step of the process from research to content creation to content distribution. You will find yourself contributing to our brands and our client’s brand SEO, social, paid media, and content creation deliverables.
- Writing effective email copy, subject lines, and messaging that goes on landing pages that are worthy of clicking and reading
- Crafting unique, interesting, witty, and clever social media posts & captions that live on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Watching YouTube videos & listening to podcasts and writing emails, social media posts, and landing page copy that will promote these pieces of content online
- Conducting outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility
- Managing social media accounts for sites like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc...
- Writing effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites and different landing pages across diverse verticals
- Learning how to manage and set up Inbound marketing campaigns through email automation services like Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, etc.
- In-depth website, social, keyword, and backlink research
- Creating engaging, entertaining & educational blog posts that will be published across a diverse range of verticals
- Creating distribution communication for new assets such as white papers, blog posts, and videos
- Owning project deliverables such as timelines, surveys, video production, proposals, and more
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- High energy
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Curious by nature
- Growth mindset
- We're a remote team - it's important that you're well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Social media & digital-savvy (dream in pixels? Awesome)
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- Copywriting or blogging experience is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈