2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We’re looking for a versatile content creator and copywriter who will work across all stages of the marketing funnel to support brand awareness, campaigns, and thought-leadership initiatives. You will lead development of Qatalog’s editorial calendar, execute on a range of topics in both short- and long-form content, and ensure deliverables are produced with the highest possible impact. A dynamic team player, you will collaborate with stakeholders across the company to tease out unique stories that will attract, engage, and activate audiences.
- Develop content ideas, write copy, and/or work with freelancers to drive multi-channel activities across mediums: web (Qatalog website, landing pages), organic social, motion/video content (testimonials, product animations, demos), thought leadership (infographics, podcast series, articles), ads (display, paid social and search), email, sales collateral (case studies, presentation decks, 1-pagers), virtual events (webinars, live streams, interactive experiences), and more
- Work alongside marketing team members specialized in design, SEO and product marketing to create awareness, conversions, retention and evangelism
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style and tone of voice, and optimized for search; co-market with key partners to amplify distribution of content across channels
- Lead social media and online forum (e.g. Reddit, Discord) management and moderation, ideate and execute tactics that drive qualified web traffic
- Own content measurement including tracking how assets influence pipeline and revenue
- 5+ years content experience - preference for work in a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- A diverse content portfolio that showcases innovative pieces in a variety of formats
- Curiosity and insight that enables you to spot market trends and content opportunities with a constant appetite to think creatively and brainstorm new concepts; keen interest in topics including collaboration, workplace productivity, remote work, distributed teams, HR, BizOps, and SaaS tooling
- Solid understanding of content production processes including design, layout, reviews, and approval
- Demonstrated expertise in nurturing a target audience across various platforms and sensitivity to cross-cultural and cross-audience communications
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful stock options
- 25 days annual holidays
- Premier health insurance
- Vision/Dental insurance
- Mental Health & Physiotherapy cover
- 50% Gym discount
- Headquartered in London (Shoreditch), but fully remote friendly
More can be found on qatalog.com/about
Qatalog is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈