2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
By defining and executing a variety of high value content strategies and assets, you leverage your creative capabilities by engaging with audiences in just the right way to sucessfully position 5CA with target stakeholders, and create oportunities for engagement to help our sales efforts.
As our Content Lead you are going to get our content to the next level. You are responsible for creating a large amount of the content yourself, including whitepapers, blogs, vlogs, presentations, podcasts, infographics, social media posts, and more. You define short-, mid- and long term strategies to get the best results out of (y)our content. You research audiences and identify what kind of content they consume, defining the best way to engage them in order to drive conversion. You are responsible for setting up content delivery roadmaps and coming up with the right mix of subjects and content types while also aligning with our brand's feel, tone and style. You regularly report on program approaches, results and future plans to contribute to 5CA's overall success.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to balance a strategic approach with a hands on mindset. Being the scale up that we are, there are many things that are not set in stone yet. This means that you are not only responsible for the success of our content marketing now, but also of that success in the future by laying the foundations of a content library and our further professionalization in this area.
You closely collaborate with internal stakeholders, identifying their needs and coming up with the right approach as effectively and efficiently as possible. You lead our Content Producer (1 FTE) and you manage external creative resources such as designers, writers and agencies.
- You define short-, mid- and long term content strategies, leveraging your creative capabilities to engage with various audiences
- You are responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- You lead and coach our Content Producer (1FTE)
- You lay the foundations for further expansion of our content library.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in Content Marketing in an international environment
- You are a GREAT writer used to working with WordPress, Google Analytics, Slideshare and the top social media platforms
- You have an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- You are results-oriented (engagement, leads, sales) and you can collaborate with stakeholders on any level
- You speak and write native level English; another European language is a bonus
- Having graphic design and basic video skills is a plus.
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈